Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 7:19:28 PM EDT
[url]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2003/06/30/state1255EDT0050.DTL [/url]

CRC
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
For a minute there I thought Mark [s]Moron[/s] Morford had written another column.

This kind of follows along with the Million Mom's March National "Ask Day" rally in [url=http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/auto/epaper/editions/thursday/local_news_e3af36a386dd32f80064.html]West Palm Beach Florida[/url] that drew [b]FOUR[/b] supporters.

Woohoo!  BIG crowd.  I bet there were more reporters than that.  I'm actually surprised that anyone [i]reported[/i] that tiny turnout.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If that last couple had a gun they most likely wouldn't have been victims.Those "testamonies"
are EXACTLY why law-abiding citizens should be armed.

I have confronted non-gun folks with this and the response is basically the same:(Oh(gasp)no!,I can't!NoI shouldn't,it's unsafe,it's etc...

They remain sheep
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#3]
We all know how persuasive those TEK9s can be when they want to go on a killing spree.  I'm sure the innocent gunman had no other choice but to give in to the will of those TEK9s.  For fuck's sake, why don't these people realize that guns don't just go off.  Their efforts and energy should be aimed at getting law enforcement to do more to take violent offenders off the streets.  How much you want a bet these are the same folks who oppose capitol punishment.  I understand that precious loved ones were taken from them, but they are just shills for the anti-gunners.  My thought would be "hey, how does taking guns away from sane, law abiding citizens stop homicidal maniacs from killing someone elses wife?"  WTF!!!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]
"You won't like me when I'm angry!"

sorry, you left that wide open!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#5]
here's the part that stood out to me:
"Armed with two [b] semiautomatic [/b] TEC-DC9s, Ferri walked into Pettit & Martin's offices and began shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top