Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 5:12:49 PM EDT
Now here is what my schedule for next Tuesday SHOULD be.

Get up

study

eat lunch with nobel laureate

study more

go to class

study my ass off for finals.

What my schedule COULD be is the following.

Get up

study

eat lunch with nobel laureate

study more

got to class

hang out with thousands of hot freshman chicks in their underwear.

Finals start Thursday. If I go with the later, I still have an entire day to prepare for the first one.

The event is called the "Undie run." At the end of each school year, ASU students do a clothing fundraiser for the poor. The concept is, everyone shows up and takes their clothes off and donates them.

If you want to see pictures, you can look up ASU Undie run on facebook. I'm pretty sure posting the link would violate the CoC.

Decisions decisions....
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#1]
And you have to ask the question?  Really?

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#2]
You have the rest of your life to study.

Who are you eating lunch with?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#3]
#1 gay
#2 not gay

Are you a peter puffer?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:16:00 PM EDT
[#4]

There's always next semester.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd rather study than have lunch with Al Gore.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#6]
There is some hot ass at that run!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:17:46 PM EDT
[#7]
This....is a question?

Does the OP prefer catching instead of pitching?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#8]
No he's just bragging about the massive amount of potential poon he's going to be seeing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You have the rest of your life to study.

Who are you eating lunch with?

My economics professor from last year. This year's honors advanced macro economics class decided to have lunch at a nice restaurant class to celebrate the end of classes. They invited me along since I often helped them understand the assignments (they tend to be worded poorly.) They also invited the professor, who said that not only would he come, but that he'd be buying.

The professor/nobel laureate is Edward Prescott. Very cool guy. Also quite right leaning (based on some of the things he's done in the past, the subject matter of his class, and his complaints about his visits to lecture congress.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_C._Prescott

ETA: He's willing to write me a letter of recommendation (emailed him last week), so this is an excellent opportunity to remind him of who I am. My grades are good, but pretty "average" for PhD applicants, so this letter is about the only thing I will have to make me stand out from the crowd.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No he's just bragging about the massive amount of potential poon he's going to be seeing.

And not getting.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not seeing where that is a woman's only event, which means you might have to see some bananas in tiny hammocks.  It may be worth the risk.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'm not seeing where that is a woman's only event, which means you might have to see some bananas in tiny hammocks.  It may be worth the risk.
It is worth the risk in that respect (at least it was 2 years ago). However, this necessitates me walking around in public in boxers, which may not be worth the risk.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top