Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2005 7:07:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Impressive.  I've only reached 95 or so.  What's with the shotgun shells, I haven't found a way to use them yet?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Impressive.  I've only reached 95 or so.  What's with the shotgun shells, I haven't found a way to use them yet?

Hit the Shift key to switch to the shotty...

` 45
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
don't bother, if it is the game I think it is the shotgun will get you killed

if not I want the link
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess the tactical lessons here are to always nail the rotting little turds as they emerge from the dirt, reload at any slow moment, and that single action revolvers, while cool,  are probably not the way to go with hordes of brain-craving undead.

www.ebaumsworld.com/deanimator.html
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#5]
tag
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#6]
got to 100 even and died. Tough game, and yes the shotgun is not the way to go, use the pistol as much as possible, and swap to shotty around stage 10.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:00:27 AM EDT
[#7]
The shot gun must be used correctly to be useful. Their deefinatly is a way to shoot them rather that just blasting away. Shooting them comming out of the ground does help, but not much in the later level because about 6-7 guys come out of the ground at the same time. Im not going to give away my secret but it has to do with where you shoot them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:48:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:57:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The shot gun must be used correctly to be useful. Their deefinatly is a way to shoot them rather that just blasting away. Shooting them comming out of the ground does help, but not much in the later level because about 6-7 guys come out of the ground at the same time. Im not going to give away my secret but it has to do with where you shoot them.

Definitely not in the head because it won't do much good. Shoot them in the legs to slow them down.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:49:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Neck seems to help.  Keeps you from getting the decapitated ones that just keep on coming.  Fun game.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#11]
rasanders22.

You've obviously been infected with the T-Viris as part of a secret special weapons program.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#12]
OK... shoot them in the feet, the little ones will fall and then one shot will kill them.  Just slows down the big ones.

Or....

Erase the URL from the address bar, hit tab to select target areas on the bodies, then hit enter to shoot without wasting ammo.

If you copy the .swf to you machine so you don't accidentally hit anything else but the fire button when you hit enter you can slaughter the poor little brainsuckers.  If you were a cheater, of course.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#13]
how do you make it reload during the slow parts
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
how do you make it reload during the slow parts

Just shoot until it's empty.
[slow part]Bang-bang-bang-bang--->reload.[/slow part]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:39:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top