Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2001 6:17:21 AM EDT
I have had LOT's of questions as to what we shoot on the "team".  Here it goes. Our issued rifles are built on Armalite lower receivers, we use 1/8 merchant barrels, blued.  We have Frank Whites compass lake engineering triggers, with hooded rear apertures.(mine is .036)  They are weighted both front and rear. We contract 200/300 yard ammo with Black hills, 75 grain moly bullets.

Last year 11 members bought Rock River Match guns at Nationals including myself.  Most members have been shooting these guns since, and using their Armalite issued as their trigger guns at home.  We have done slight modifications to the Rock River to include Front sight post swaps, custom rear sight work by John Holliger, full length weights, and some have done trigger work.

I have sold these Rock River Arms for over a year, I am a dealer in Kentucky, I will vouch for their quality, you may call me or email ANY questions you have. NOBODY will beat my prices.  [email protected] 859.428.1141
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top