Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 5:18:25 PM EDT

I am John Kerry

I am John Kerry. I was against the first Iraq war, I am against the second Iraq war but I voted for it.  Now I'm against it but I was for it.  I support the UN. I'm against terrorism and against the Iraq war.  But I voted for the Iraq war. So, I voted against the first war and supported the second war, wait a moment.....hmmm…anyway.hug.gif

I'm against gay marriage but for gay unions.  I support gays but think the San Francisco mayor is wrong.  I support gay marriages.  No, wait, gay unions.holic.

I went to Vietnam.  However, I was against Vietnam.  I testified against fellow US troops in Vietnam, threw my medals away and led others to do the same. Nevertheless, I am a war hero and I’m against the war.hug.gif

I stated I threw my medals away then I threw my ribbons away. I then revealed that I threw my ribbons away but not my medals. Recently, I stated that I threw someone else's medals away and never threw anything of mine away. I believe ribbons and medals aren't the same thing.  Medals come with ribbons, so now I believe that ribbons and medals are the same thing besides the fact that ribbons are cloth and medals are metal.  hat      

Yasser Arafat is a hero and a statesman.  The Israelis should not kill Palestinian terrorists, but they should stop terrorism. Yasser Arafat is a terrorist supporter. I support Mideast peace.[he    

I am against sending jobs overseas.  My wife is a Heinz heir, which Heinz has most factories offshore.  However, I am against rewarding companies for exporting jobs as long as it is not Heinz.hippie.gif

I own $1 million in Wal-Mart stock.  I believe Wal-Mart is evil by driving small business owners out of town.  I am a capitalist and I own part of Wal-Mart but I am a good guy and I’m for small corporate America.hen

I am against making military service an issue in presidential elections. I defended a draft dodger Clinton and stated that all serve in their own capacity whether they draft dodge or not.  Did I mention, I served in Vietnam and am a war hero?  Are you questioning my patriotism? I served in Vietnam My opponent did not.  I have three purple hearts! I am a hero.  I am qualified to run this country since I served.hn

~ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his or her shoes. That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away.              

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
you got my vote.
until i decide to vote for bush. You ass
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
kerry has my vote.

after all. hes a man with a plan.....and sticks to it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I HATE YOU
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
kerry has my vote.

after all. hes a man with a plan.....and sticks to it.

you're killing me here....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Good one!

This thread should get interesting.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#6]
This is a PERFECT example of how pols don't expect people to think or remember anything about what they say and do.

They expect that most Americans have both attention spans and memories right up there with gnats.  They operate as though something said last week (or yesterday for that matter) will be forgotten by the time they open their mouth the next time.

Problem is while mainstream media still operates this way, the Internet doesn't.  The Internet is the elephant that NEVER forgets ANYTHING.  Once it's been placed on a web page or in an accessable file, it's part of the collective record.

Modern pols and media haven't even begun to come to grips with that and frankly, I'd be surprised if they ever do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top