Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/3/2002 5:14:02 PM EST
I sh*t you not! I come home and my back door is swung open. So, I tell my boy in the back seat to hold my cell and call 911 if he hears anything. I walk in, .45 in the ready position. Now, besides guns, I'm into guitars. Since it's so dry here, I built a humidified case out of lodgepole pine that houses 6 or 7 guitars. This is kind of a display case about 6x4x7. So, this case is in my family room. Poking out behind the case I see what looks like a guy with a long gun. Off goes the safety, and .....It's a freakin 6ft tall welded sculpture of a guy holding a guitar! Pretty cool, spark plugs for tuning machines, head on a welded spring, you get the idea. One of those scrap iron sculptures. It even has some kind of eyes in it's head. My digital is at work, so I'll post a pic Friday. Pretty freaky but luckily the training came into play and I held my fire. When you see the pic you (hopefully) will see why it had me going for a second. But between the open door (my son didn't slam it on the way out) and the iron end of the guitar just poking out from behind the case I damn near added something the artist didn't have in mind! Anyway, when my wife gets home she's going to get an ear full, after all the hugs and mushy stuff.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:15:51 PM EST
oh....i was gonna guys it was the chick in a cake routine
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:18:50 PM EST
Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC: oh....i was gonna guys it was the chick in a cake routine
View Quote
My wife? A chick in a cake? Nope! Now, that would have been to my taste tho, that is if it was cheesecake! [;)]
Top Top