Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2005 11:13:38 PM EDT
My 5 year old is on FULL power 100% of the time from the split second she gets up at 7:00 until we TRY to get her to bed.

I CANNOT believe with all our technology we cannot harness such energy.... ugh....

Im Old.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't there a doctor that did a study on how active a toddler was?
I think he tried to do/mimic everything the child did, and was worn out in like an hour!

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:17:35 PM EDT
[#2]

I figured it out years ago.

You have the same energy you had when you were a kid.  But it is spread out through a much larger body.

If you could shrink yourself down to 4' tall and 80 pounds, you'd bounce off the walls again...

Jim
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Ill be ready to go public in like 3 years. Till then, sorry, your on your own.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ill be ready to go public in like 3 years. Till then, sorry, your on your own.

Bitch!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I hear ya Dr., we would have all the energy they have if we ran, jumped, played like we did when we were their age. Then we get jobs, married, mortgage, etc. and we are tired at the end of the day, so we relax, don't exercise anymore and get lazy/fat. If we would get off our couch and exercise our heart muscle we COULD keep up with them.

AB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top