Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2007 11:42:23 PM EDT
Watched O Reilly tonight and his recurring them was "People Are Too Sensitive to Remarks Made By Public Officials Or Celebrities And Media"

He started with Tom Thompson's remarks made at a Jewish fundraiser where he made a remark about money etc. The audience was not offended and O Reilly said people were too sensitive to these remarks. He cited Imus as well.

Then he talked about Simon Cowell rolling his eyes when a contestant made a remark about the VT shooting victims, again saying everyone is too sensitive.

My prediction:

He will have Geraldo on and discuss the DEFAMATION and Character ASSASSINATION of WChiang, a Fellow ARFCOMMER.(SEE TACKED THREAD IN GD)

He and Geraldo wil agree that we are all too sensitive to remarks and that Geraldo meant nothing by his irresponsible portrayal of Wayne Chiang on Monday night.

I have noticed Geraldo has not gotten the same amount of airtime in the last 2 days and seems more subdued.

I believe this will happen(prediction) and this will be the first salvo in the Fox News CYA effort.

O Reilly will try to get everyone to think we are all "too sensitive" when it comes to remarks made by Geraldo.

Just a guess.

Thoughts?

ETA: I have noticed NO mention of this on Fox and no responses to the numerous emails sent to Fox on the Geraldo DEFAMATION of Wayne Chiang.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I have lost much respect for OReilly over the years, so its quite fathomable that he would do this.  He thinks us peasants cannot think for ourselves.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I think tonights show will continue the theme of "lets not get mad when people say stupid things"

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#3]
TAG
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess I should repeat the question I asked in the VA hometown forum:

"Dear Bill,

Does Geraldo's moustache tickle when you're tea-bagging him?"
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I think Geraldo Needed to go the way of the Zumbo and the Imus a LoOOONG fucking time ago!

Probably right after he opened Capones Safe! and for sure after he was giving away troop positions during OIFII. Fucking Tard.

Fuck OReilly Too!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fuck OReilly Too!!

He looks like a prissier, more faggoty version of the Lucky Charms Guy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I think tonight is the night geraldo and o reilly finally make out with each other.

Love is in the air, and the two asshats are a match made in heaven.

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think tonight is the night geraldo and o reilly finally make out with each other.

Love is in the air, and the two asshats are a match made in heaven.

But the fact that they're both probably catchers complicates things.

Oh well, they say love conquers all.

ETA: Anyone know whether links to any of the threads about this mess have been sent to any of the more conservative blogs? It would be a good way to get the word out. Instapundit, Little Green Footballs and Michelle Malkin have all been covering VT pretty closely.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:40:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck OReilly Too!!

He looks like a prissier, more faggoty version of the Lucky Charms Guy.

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:40:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I would be extremely surprised if he gives as much of a crap about it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL I was just telling a guy at work that I thought the probability of Geraldo and OReilly having Monkey sex with each other was very high right now!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:07:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have lost much respect for OReilly over the years, so its quite fathomable that he would do this.  He thinks us peasants cannot think for ourselves.

+1

I watched O'Reilly every night for years but after last nights anti-gun remarks I washed my hands of him and his show, sell out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:17:08 AM EDT
[#13]
i missed it.  What anti-gun stuff did he say and what happened w/ him and herdildo rivera.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:21:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
i missed it.  What anti-gun stuff did he say and what happened w/ him and herdildo rivera.

He said something to the extent of it being to easy to obtain guns in the US and that we need more gun control laws
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:23:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link

So far, I've been disgusted by O'Reilly's comments the last few days.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:27:55 AM EDT
[#16]
tag

I hope he gets his ass canned. Get more letters saying about hor irresponcible it is, to post up random pictures of guys, that he knows nothing about, let alone accusing them of crimes
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:45:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:49:26 AM EDT
[#18]
the last thing that I heard him say was that you "could buy a glock in 10 minutes, I can't even get my drycleaning back in 7 days."  I just caught that on a glimpse.  What a piece of shit.  Here is what I don't get.  Why do people want to have a police and military force that has greater firepower than them?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:05:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I watched O'Reilly every night for years but after last nights anti-gun remarks I washed my hands of him and his show, sell out.

Yup;

I wrote him off as well.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:10:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
the last thing that I heard him say was that you "could buy a glock in 10 minutes, I can't even get my drycleaning back in 7 days."  I just caught that on a glimpse.  What a piece of shit.  Here is what I don't get.  Why do people want to have a police and military force that has greater firepower than them?

God I love this country
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top