Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 12:14:25 PM EDT
The only stipulation is that I need them to point backwards so I can see behind me. Suggestions on what to get and where to mount them please. I have an 87 f150 with what I guess you would call a steel grid on the back to keep shit from coming through the window.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#1]
get the cheap rubber coated tractor lights at Farm and fleet or Tractor suppy. Plenty tough and should light up your backup area well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
get the cheap rubber coated tractor lights at Farm and fleet or Tractor suppy. Plenty tough and should light up your backup area well.

Got a link? I don't have any of those places near me
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen a lot of KC brand lights.  www.kchilites.com/
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#4]
mount two kc lights on the top of that steel grid. that'll keep um high and if needed you can point them forward.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Hella Rallye 4000s.  

They're big.. maybe too big if you're looking to keep them somewhat hidden or underneath the truck... but they are great.

Hella makes other great lights, too (smaller).  Check out there website.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I have two CAT lights mounted on the front of my jeep, provide a nice WIDE bright beam. 34 bucks a peice at your local CAT/Alban dealer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top