Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 6:34:47 AM EST
I MISS Saddam.
I can still see him standing on a balcony somewhere in Baghdad, waving to an adoring crowd with one hand while he fires his favorite Mannlicher rifle (one handed) with the other.
I KNOW WHAT! He's STILL alive, right! We could put him back in power! We could start ALL over again from the beginning!
Forget all about the past year, guys. That was just a dry run, just practice. We were just KIDDING!
We'll put Saddam back in power and then THIS time we'll REALLY invade. THIS time we'll get it right!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:35:50 AM EST
You ought to not drink before noon. (and post...)
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:40:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By Coolio:
I MISS Saddam.

Squeeze the trigger, Harley, don't yank it. It's not your dick.

(Who knew that quote would come in handy?)
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:43:46 AM EST
Nuts!

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:50:08 AM EST
Implant a bomb somewhere in his chest, and a gps locator. Tell him to go run Iraq and if he does something we do not like, we will press this little button.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:54:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By hielo:

What's wrong with that?

bah! They don't have the anims help page up; i can't see which anim was the guy chugging on the bottle...

Anyway...

It's ALWAYS after 5pm.

Somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:56:20 AM EST
Saddamn couldn't hold a candle compared to Idi Amin for sheer entertainment value. I mean, what other head of state threatened to EAT his rivals?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:00:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By Fenian:
Saddamn couldn't hold a candle compared to Idi Amin for sheer entertainment value. I mean, what other head of state threatened to EAT his rivals?

Can't argue with that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:16:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By Fenian:

That's pretty hard core.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:20:32 AM EST

Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:

Originally Posted By hielo:

What's wrong with that?

bah! They don't have the anims help page up; i can't see which anim was the guy chugging on the bottle...

Anyway...

It's ALWAYS after 5pm.

Somewhere.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:28:16 AM EST
Put him back in his house and give a quick sorry.

I wouldn't even give them a month back under his control before those people will be begging for us to come back, capture, humiliate, and ass rape them... if he leaves any of them alive.

They don't know how good they have it.

And I was thinking about this... all these Americans protesting about our having people in Gitmo for so long... Who is exactly in Raq/Stan are asking for them back? The citizens of the country don't want them back.... they're fucking terrorists and are where they should be... in jail.

Before you know it people are going to start asking for all the rapists, molesters, and murderers to be released because they have been in jail too long.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:48:41 AM EST
This does bring up the good point that we ARE running out of bad guys.

Soon, they will make all the free thinking dissenters the bad guys and start a whole new game.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:07:33 AM EST
It makes a great retort to a liberal: "I know what, lets leave Iraq now and put Saddam back in power, just the way it was before the US invaded. What do you think of that?"
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:15:23 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 9:16:09 AM EST by Aimless]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:31:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/7/2004 9:33:49 AM EST by rn45]
I think this is a great idea. We could let him escape and then we could withdraw. In a month or so he'd be back in power. All the heat would be off us. Then those Iraqis would be walkin' the chalk. If any of them so much as dreamed of making a bomb, Saddam would kill their entire family and everyone they ever met. We could just sit back and chuckle.

"Yeah...let's see you assholes protest now."

Villans do have their purpose in this world.

We really screwed up when we lost the Soviet Union as an opponent.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:34:00 AM EST
I miss the Soviet Union and the Cold War - back then everything was so clear and the world was much more stable.
Top Top