Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/25/2004 7:40:46 AM EDT
I'm waiting in line in my car for gas at 7-11. After 20 minutes, it's finally my turn to fill up. All of a sudden, the guy behind me hauls ass and cuts in front of me before I can pull up to the pump. I'm like, WTF!!!! Asshole jumps out of his car and slides his credit card into the swiper so he can start filling up. I couldn't believe my eyes and I had to say or do something.

I get out of my car and walk up the POS and i'm like, "WTF are you doing, do you think you're special that you can just jump ahead of me and fill up your car?" POS answers me with "Que, no hablo english." So, not surprised that he doesn't speak english, I lean up against his cars gas door preventing him from filling up. By then another guy comes over to see what this POS thinks he's doing.
POS starts saying, "move, oye, move." I didn't budge. Then he tries to push me out of the way to no avail. The other guy tells me he has my back and as I turn to look at him, the POS punches me in the cheek.  Big mistake!!! So I grab the POS in a bear hug and I slam him on his back. I went down with him landing on top of him in the mount position. I dropped 4 right hands on his chin.
He was out cold. The other guy pulls me off him and calls the Cops.

Cops show up asking what happened to the guy laying on his back. Being as I had several witnesses, the Cops arrest the guy and move his car away from the pump. I was so fucking pissed off and raging with adrenaline, I hadn't realized that I filled my tank with his credit card paying for my gas. So not only does this POS get his ass kicked and arrested, he also buys me $35 worth of 89 octane.

Stupid bastard was next in line, I still can't figure out why he jumped ahead of me. I'm still in shock that he punched me in the face. Now i'm ready to rumble against Hurricane Jeanne.
What a fucking cocksmoking moron, hope he has fun in jail!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]
It's always sad when something like this degenerates into an actual fight - but I think you did the right thing.  

I also think you were LUCKY that the cops didn't decide to haul you off too.  My guess is that could EASILY have happened.

I'm also laughing my ass off that you filled up on his credit card  - don't those things time out or something?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:44:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I would seriously be trying to reimburse the $35 before he tries to file fraud charges!  Other than that, good job!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:44:19 AM EDT
[#3]
"I wont tolerate rude behavior in a man"
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm waiting in line in my car for gas at 7-11. After 20 minutes, it's finally my turn to fill up. All of a sudden, the guy behind me hauls ass and cuts in front of me before I can pull up to the pump. I'm like, WTF!!!! Asshole jumps out of his car and slides his credit card into the swiper so he can start filling up. I couldn't believe my eyes and I had to say or do something.

I get out of my car and walk up the POS and i'm like, "WTF are you doing, do you think you're special that you can just jump ahead of me and fill up your car?" POS answers me with "Que, no hablo english." So, not surprised that he doesn't speak english, I lean up against his cars gas door preventing him from filling up. By then another guy comes over to see what this POS thinks he's doing.
POS starts saying, "move, oye, move." I didn't budge. Then he tries to push me out of the way to no avail. The other guy tells me he has my back and as I turn to look at him, the POS punches me in the cheek.  Big mistake!!! So I grab the POS in a bear hug and I slam him on his back. I went down with him landing on top of him in the mount position. I dropped 4 right hands on his chin.
He was out cold. The other guy pulls me off him and calls the Cops.

Cops show up asking what happened to the guy laying on his back. Being as I had several witnesses, the Cops arrest the guy and move his car away from the pump. I was so fucking pissed off and raging with adrenaline, I hadn't realized that I filled my tank with his credit card paying for my gas. So not only does this POS get his ass kicked and arrested, he also buys me $35 worth of 89 octane.

Stupid bastard was next in line, I still can't figure out why he jumped ahead of me. I'm still in shock that he punched me in the face. Now i'm ready to rumble against Hurricane Jeanne.
What a fucking cocksmoking moron, hope he has fun in jail!

HS1

Damn...things gettin' outta hand over there on the Atlantic Coast???

BTW...if you DID fill up your tank on his credit card, you can be prosecuted for theft or fraud...but, considering the circumstances, you probably wouldn't be...but don't let that fucker have the last laugh by busting you for credit card fraud...be ready to pay back that $$$...seriously...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear you're OK. I woke up this morning to find that the track goes right over my roof.

Here we go again!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:49:10 AM EDT
[#7]
some people need an ass beating. It just could keep him out of more serious trouble later on. Good job.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:49:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Good Job.
He'll be safe from the storm in the concrete holding cell so I se it as a Win-Win.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Panicking sheeple. I bet there's a bunch of people like because you folks have been hit with so many hurricanes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:50:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow.  Batton down the hinges 'n stay safe down there til the severe weather passes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
In essence, he paid you $8.75/punch to hit him.

He could've gotten a better deal on Ebay.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:54:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Where is his proof that it was you that got the gas?  I'll bet that if it ever went to court this scrote would have a hard time finding a witness to back him up. This just proves the old saying that "if your gonna be stupid, then you'd better be tough".
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:55:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I would have let him go... he'll get his in the end.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:56:36 AM EDT
[#14]
How would I go about paying back the $35? That's the only problem i'm worried about. The Cops were laughing at the guy as they handcuffed him because his knees were still wobbly while they were walking him to the cruiser. I still can't believe he fucking punched me. The Cops were there in less than two minutes according to the other guy who called them.

I haven't fought in over two years. I guess I still got it. The POS was in my weight class, but about 6 inches shorter than me. I'm 6'3" and 260lbs. Cops couldn't believe he punched me because of my size.
Dumbass!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:57:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:57:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Sorry about your ruckus, but that's the best news i've heard all day
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:59:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Way to go!

Don't let these friggin illegals try to run the place.  You did good.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You would have let someone assault you without any action?  Maybe I am misunderstanding you.

HighStrung... appropriate name  Let someone cut in line for gas.  As I said, I would have let the dipshit go and after 5 more mins get my gas.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:00:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
How would I go about paying back the $35? That's the only problem i'm worried about. The Cops were laughing at the guy as they handcuffed him because his knees were still wobbly while they were walking him to the cruiser. I still can't believe he fucking punched me. The Cops were there in less than two minutes according to the other guy who called them.

I haven't fought in over two years. I guess I still got it. The POS was in my weight class, but about 6 inches shorter than me. I'm 6'3" and 260lbs. Cops couldn't believe he punched me because of my size.
Dumbass!

HS1

You really don't have to do anything unless he presses the issue...he can get your info from the police report...you can claim that in the heat of the moment, you didn't realize what had happened, and just pay back the $35...if you don't hear anything about it, then enjoy your free gas!

Of course, you can head off any problems by mentioning it to the police first...that way, they can't accuse you of theft...it's up to you...it's only $35, which you would have spent anyway...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Too bad the rest of the line couldn't enjoy the free gas
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#21]
you should have gone for the premium grade gas
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#22]
You do realize, you are at fault here.  You should have not engaged him in the first place.

His cutting in front of you was wrong, but it could have gotten worse that a fist fight.  

What if he'd have caught his head going down and it was "lights out" for good.

Any grand jury would indict you, I think.

Ask yourself, what was the first harmfull incident?  You leaving the safety of your car to confront him.

Listen to Rodney King and Reginald Denny  "Stay in your car!"
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:04:02 AM EDT
[#23]
That guy paid the "stupid tax" for sure...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:04:37 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
HighStrung... appropriate name Let someone cut in line for gas. As I said, I would have let the dipshit go and after 5 more mins get my gas.

WTF are you smoking? I'm a good person who never seeks trouble. This cocksmoker punched me in the face after cutting ahead of me in a long line of cars. Maybe your too much of a pussy to defend yourself from an attack, but don't rip me because I handled myself after being assaulted.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:06:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You do realize, you are at fault here.  You should have not engaged him in the first place.

His cutting in front of you was wrong, but it could have gotten worse that a fist fight.  

What if he'd have caught his head going down and it was "lights out" for good.

Any grand jury would indict you, I think.

Ask yourself, what was the first harmfull incident?  You leaving the safety of your car to confront him.

Listen to Rodney King and Reginald Denny  "Stay in your car!"

I hear what you're saying, but the "rules" are a bit different here in Florida when there's a major hurricane inbound and people are evacuating...you DO NOT cut in line for gas at those times...that's a HUGE NO NO!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:07:47 AM EDT
[#26]
I cant tolerate people cutting the line in front of me.  Because I wear glasses and look nerdy, people try that with me, I never stand for it. I threw a girl to the floor in college when she tried to cut the cafeteria line with me, could have been thrown out of school for that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:08:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Kick his ass, Seabass!!!

Way to go.

The only other thing you should have done was go in and get a case of beer and some Slim Jims and put those on his CC as well.

You owned him.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Wow, this one of the better threads here lately.
You should have went for the donkey punch!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:11:44 AM EDT
[#29]

I hear what you're saying, but the "rules" are a bit different here in Florida when there's a major hurricane inbound and people are evacuating...you DO NOT cut in line for gas at those times...that's a HUGE NO NO!!!

A-Men brother!

You would get off easier raping the governor's daughter than for cutting in line for gas during the fillup before a hurricane.  There ain't no forgiveance in that crime.

He did right by beating the SOB's ass and the police knew that.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Just have to say...................

Awesome,  Good Job!!  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

A-Men brother!

You would get off easier raping the governor's daughter than for cutting in line for gas during the fillup before a hurricane.  There ain't no forgiveance in that crime.

He did right by beating the SOB's ass and the police knew that.

Jeb has a daughter?  Is she hot???
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:19:42 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You would have let someone assault you without any action?  Maybe I am misunderstanding you.

HighStrung... appropriate name  Let someone cut in line for gas.  As I said, I would have let the dipshit go and after 5 more mins get my gas.  

HighStrung,

I support you on this.  People need to be told when they are doing things that are just plain wrong.  People like that scumbag are all over the place because we don't oppose them.  It's that simple.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:20:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Her mug shot did not look to hot.

Have you not seen her in the news before?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Her mug shot did not look to hot.

Have you not seen her in the news before?

Naah...too busy ogling PRESIDENT Bush's daughters...
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#38]

originally posted my IamtheNRA:
Jeb has a daughter? Is she hot???

Yep. Her name is Noelle. She's been in trouble with drugs for a few years now. She used to work out at my gym in 1995 when she was in high school. She isn't hot, but she used to come to the gym stoned on pot to work out. Weird chick!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

originally posted my IamtheNRA:
Jeb has a daughter? Is she hot???

Yep. Her name is Noelle. She's been in trouble with drugs for a few years now. She used to work out at my gym in 1995 when she was in high school. She isn't hot, but she used to come to the gym stoned on pot to work out. Weird chick!

HS1

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:33:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Good enough for him.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#41]
noelle bush

you did good highstrung.
but i would also try to find to pay him the money so they would even try to file charges against you.maybe contact the police/arresting officer and tell them that you would like to pay him the money you owe.and the officer could be the middle man on repaying him so you wouldn't have to come into contact with the guy.also may be the other guy,relized what he did was wrong and may be want to aplogize for what he did.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Hey, if this guy can't "hable Englais" then how will be ever find HighStrung to press fraud charges??

Enjoy your gas and the knowledge that you beat his stupid ass.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
....POS answers me with "Que, no hablo english you're too big for me  ."

....not only does this POS get his ass kicked and arrested, he also buys me $35 worth of 89 octane

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:48:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Looks like self-defense to me.  I would have done the same thing.  

As for the $35.00, report it to the arresting officer if you can, and give a statement to the effect you're willing to reimburse the money.  Keeps your skirts clean legally that way......  Don't try and find the shit bird yourself.  Go through legal channels.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

So not only does this POS get his ass kicked and arrested, he also buys me $35 worth of 89 octane.d me in the face.
HS1

Should have ledt the pump on for the others too.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#46]
You shouldnt have hurt our little brothers from the south.  The "man" is stepping on them everyday at work.  He just needed to vent, thats all.  Next time, carry some tacos in your car to distract them with.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Nice job.  You did good.  Sometimes you gota kick a little ass.  Fuck all the naysayers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:02:27 AM EDT
[#48]
You should have left the pump running for the next 30 or so people to fill up with.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#49]

I haven't fought in over two years.

Was that the time you got smacked in the head with a Pizza  ?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:06:52 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Was that the time you got smacked in the head with a Pizza ?

LOL! That was more like simple battery with Italian cuisine! Damned drunks!

HS1
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top