Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 12:55:42 AM EDT

Talk about a face for radio, and this guy gives out advice. Hahaha.

I kind of know why he hates woman so much, I mean look at the poor bastard. Could you just imagine being 15-16 looking like that.  I am sure he got a lot of pratice talking to himself in the mirror to keep himself company.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:07:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I never heard of him.

Should I consider myself cursed or blessed
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:09:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Dad!

that guy is cool as hell. I disaggree w/ his religion pref. though.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:11:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dad!

What is cool about him? He pays for girls to stand next to him at event's. He fucking worthless, all he can do is tell people how fucking wrong woman are.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I never heard of him.

Blessed.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:17:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I never heard of him.

Blessed.

I'll take your word for it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:24:11 AM EDT
[#6]
who?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:45:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dad!

What is cool about him? He pays for girls to stand next to him at event's. He fucking worthless, all he can do is tell people how fucking wrong woman are.

He is usually correct in what he thinks! Women bow to an asshole, You can't spoil them too much at first! (spoil them after you know their marrage material), know how to get laid!

Whats so damn wrong with that?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:21:36 AM EDT
[#9]
His methods work with certain types of women... the types that will drop their panties for anyone with money and name recogonition.  

What he clearly doesn't know is how to act around women who have worth beyond their bodies, as evidenced by what 4 failed marriages? (or is it 5)
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:28:38 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm not really sure if he hates women. He just doesn't let them walk all over him. He is not co-dependent and doesn't need a relationship with a female except to procreate. He's got other things to do with his time than to cater to the whims of a woman.

He's still an asshat though.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
www.blowmeuptom.com/gallery/pics/1.jpg

Boy, you have totally missed the point!!!

You act like it's some big secret that Tom Leykis is oafish asshole.  Everyone knows that, and he makes a point of telling it to all his listeners on a countinual basis.  He, himself, constantly uses the phrase "I've got a great face for radio."  And yet, he still gets tons of pussy.  That is the point you totally missed.

And since you missed it, I'll spell it out - women aren't looking for sensitive, Brad Pitt look-alikes.  They're looking for money.  And even if you look like Tom Leykis, as long as you have the cash, women will be attracted to you because you're a meal ticket.  A human wallet.  They are looking for someone who will pay off they Visa bill and prevent them from having to get a job and support themselves.  And if they can trap you into being a sperm donor and have an "accident," then they've got you by the balls for the next 18 years.

Women will get the richest man they can attract, and men will get the hottest woman they can afford.

One thing that totally cracks me up is Tom's $100 bill sport coat.  That's right - he had a sport coat made from real $100 bills.  And even though he's a fat, loud-mouthed slug, when he puts on that "money suit" the women literally flock around him trying to get his attention.

And that is the point you totally missed.

I kind of know why he hates woman so much, I mean look at the poor bastard. Could you just imagine being 15-16 looking like that.  I am sure he got a lot of pratice talking to himself in the mirror to keep himself company.

He doesn't hate women - he just understands them.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:20:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Tom is usually good. I dont agree with it all though.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:30:40 AM EDT
[#13]
+1 on his "Do not get involved with single moms!" bit.
Even if you're not the dad, you can still get stuck for child support if the Mom can show you played a part in the kid's upbringing.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Whadda dick.

I think yer pic is a tad old....

Anybody that has to push a woman around, needs to be shot.

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/leykis1.html

Tom Leykis, 47, was busted in December 1993 after his then-wife Susan told cops that he struck her in the head with a drinking glass during an argument in their home. Leykis then allegedly "pushed the victim's head into a brick fireplace" and "threatened to kill her," according to the below Boston Police incident report, which notes that officers observed a large bump on Susan Leykis's head as well as scratch marks on one forearm. After a complaint application was filed in Boston Municipal Court, Leykis was formally charged with felony assault and battery and threatening to commit a crime, a misdemeanor. In March 1994, Leykis, who then worked for a Boston radio station, was placed on pre-trial probation and ordered to attend a batterer's program. After Leykis successfully completed a year's probation and the domestic violence class, the criminal charges were dismissed in March 1995. Leykis, whose show is now syndicated, first disclosed the alleged victim's name Tuesday. He has argued that it is not fair that only Bryant's name--and not his accuser--has been made public. Tom and Susan Leykis were divorced in April, according to Los Angeles Superior Court records. (4 pages)
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#15]
he knows what he's talking about when it comes to women, but I disagree with his religious views.  It's kind of scary how right he is on things like money and educaton though..
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#16]
From his website at www.blowmeuptom.com

Equally provocative is his "Leykis 101." An unapologetic primer to help men get laid with minimum effort, its "rules" - a retort to the women's self-help guide - include Never spend a lot of money impressing her on the first date, Stop seeing her if you don't get laid by the third date, and Never date single mothers. Like Flash Fridays this, too, began innocently enough, with Leykis lecturing a staff member about his love life. While most male listeners have welcomed "Leykis 101" like manna from heaven, many women see it as the Black Plague. On "Politically Incorrect" in February 1999, Leykis defended his position amid a hostile group of female panelists: "We don't fall in love with you until we get some tail!...If you think that we hear a word you say before we get in your panties, let me tell you something, we don't!" Controversy may not be the meat-and-potatoes of his show, but as it reaches more listeners in more cities, Leykis continues to be a lightning rod. On his rule against dating single mothers he points to a Washington state law that makes a man responsible for a child with whom he has developed a "bond," even if it is not his child. On "discussions" that become "beliefs," he recalls one show about the ethics of picking up women who had been molested as children, rebuking the notion that talking about a subject implies an endorsement.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#17]
I remember when this clown was "the lone liberal in a poluted sea of Conservatism" and the only radio talk show host who wasn't "a right-wing whacko or a convicted felon".

My, my, my...... Reckon he wasn't nearly as good as he believed himself to be. He showed up in Miami and was off the air less than six months later.

He's an abject loser. Period.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:35:15 AM EDT
[#18]
That picture is so asking for photoshop help.  Patty
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Leykis 101 is effective.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:00:46 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.blowmeuptom.com/gallery/pics/1.jpg

Boy, you have totally missed the point!!!

You act like it's some big secret that Tom Leykis is oafish asshole.  Everyone knows that, and he makes a point of telling it to all his listeners on a countinual basis.  He, himself, constantly uses the phrase "I've got a great face for radio."  And yet, he still gets tons of pussy.  That is the point you totally missed.

And since you missed it, I'll spell it out - women aren't looking for sensitive, Brad Pitt look-alikes.  They're looking for money.  And even if you look like Tom Leykis, as long as you have the cash, women will be attracted to you because you're a meal ticket.  A human wallet.  They are looking for someone who will pay off they Visa bill and prevent them from having to get a job and support themselves.  And if they can trap you into being a sperm donor and have an "accident," then they've got you by the balls for the next 18 years.

Women will get the richest man they can attract, and men will get the hottest woman they can afford.

One thing that totally cracks me up is Tom's $100 bill sport coat.  That's right - he had a sport coat made from real $100 bills.  And even though he's a fat, loud-mouthed slug, when he puts on that "money suit" the women literally flock around him trying to get his attention.

And that is the point you totally missed.

He doesn't hate women - he just understands them.

No you don't get it, that type of woman is called a whore. I know quite a few girls who hate rich pricks like that. Than again I know girls who will date a guy for having a nice car. And those girls are usually very loose whores who will get banged in a park or their drive way.  They just don't care.

And most of the girls you see him with at events are paid to be there.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Even if you're not the dad, you can still get stuck for child support if the Mom can show you played a part in the kid's upbringing.

Kharn

Um sorry but show me more than one case? By law the sperm donor has to pay child support.

And my use of sperm donor is for a dead beat dad who is only there to get a girl knocked up and then run.  I am not talking about a medical sperm donor,
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Um sorry but show me more than one case? By law the sperm donor has to pay child support.

And my use of sperm donor is for a dead beat dad who is only there to get a girl knocked up and then run.  I am not talking about a medical sperm donor,

Actually, in CA, they have something called 'palimony' The woman doesn't even need to get pregnant to sue you for support... what a country!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I remember when this clown was "the lone liberal in a poluted sea of Conservatism" and the only radio talk show host who wasn't "a right-wing whacko or a convicted felon".

My, my, my...... Reckon he wasn't nearly as good as he believed himself to be. He showed up in Miami and was off the air less than six months later.

He's an abject loser. Period.

That's only because they dropped the charges after he went into a program.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#24]
He's a big mouth punk, and he needs to brush his teeth.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Actually, in CA, they have something called 'palimony' The woman doesn't even need to get pregnant to sue you for support... what a country!

Has any woman actually won a palimony in CA.

In many states if you live with a woman for X years it is a common law marriage and you are de-facto married.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

In general the above statement is quite true and it's not a matter of choice: the compulsions that result in this behavior are hard wired into our genes.

I highly recommend the book "The Moral Animal" by evolutionary psychologist Dr. Richard Wright.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh no another "Tom Leykis hates women" thread.  What, he calls their bullshit so he hates women?

The fact that his ugly mug has hot women hanging all over it because he's famous and has money says an awful lot about women, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The fact that his ugly mug has hot women hanging all over it because he's famous and has money says an awful lot about women, doesn't it?

Correction.

About SOME women.

I think most self-respecting women would avoid him like the plague. Even decent looking ones.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:51:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Has any woman actually won a palimony in CA.

yes, they have.

In many states if you live with a woman for X years it is a common law marriage and you are de-facto married.

Are you sure about that? I believe that only about 15 states have any form of common law marriage. Those that do recognize common law marriage often require only that the couple hold themselves out as a married couple, regardless of years of cohabitation.

Sorry for the hijack
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:11:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I think most self-respecting women would avoid him like the plague. Even decent looking ones.

Luckily very few women have any self-respect.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Sorry guys, if you're single and dating, you should take EVERY word Tom tells you to heart.  He may be fat and ugly, but what he speaks is truth.  If nothing else you need to hear him on Thursdays for "dating 101"..

He's crass, annoying, sometimes an asshole, but he speaks the truth concerning the single women of the world.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Who the fuck is Tom Leykas?

And while you are at it, someone tell me who the fuck Andy Rooney is?

ETA:  He sounds like the character Tom Cruise played in the movie Magnolia.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#34]
I agree with alot of the things Tom say, but not all.

Listen to his show, he always has a disclaimer were he says "not all", "most", "some".  Ever notice how many women actually call his show that totally agree with him, or are you just listening to the part you want to listen to.

He also believes right wing wackos are people like Rush Limbaugh.  He is a big firearms enthusiast.  When he came to Dallas, he got to shoot a bunch of stuff he couldnt get in California.  He was pissed, and anounced it on the live broadcast.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I agree with alot of the things Tom say, but not all.

Listen to his show, he always has a disclaimer were he says "not all", "most", "some".  Ever notice how many women actually call his show that totally agree with him, or are you just listening to the part you want to listen to.

He also believes right wing wackos are people like Rush Limbaugh.  He is a big firearms enthusiast.  When he came to Dallas, he got to shoot a bunch of stuff he couldnt get in California.  He was pissed, and anounced it on the live broadcast.

He's a woman beater, the last person on this earth I want by a firearm.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Hes an idiot!!!!
If you want good radio, listen to THE PHIL HENDRY SHOW
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#37]
He is pretty ugly, but funny!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#38]
"Take me out Laci Peterson Style" is just wrong. But I like listening to him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top