Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/15/2004 6:59:51 PM EST
...sped out of the college a little quick. Last time I had a cop pull me over was 1984.

Came up to the TacMobile™ I gave him my paperz(I have the registration and insurance up on the visor), he went back to his car came back and told me to be a bit more careful out since there is road work going on.

I felt violated.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:01:06 PM EST
so what is the point of your story?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:01:07 PM EST
At least your dog made it home safe!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:01:24 PM EST
Wait - I thought we were supposed to jump out of the car, run to the front and refuse to follow instructions!

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:02:20 PM EST
did you have ninja weapons on you?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:02:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Wait - I thought we were supposed to jump out of the car, run to the front and refuse to follow instructions!

hehehe I was wondering if this would come up with the stupid actions of a fellow poster.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:03:00 PM EST

only if you are a tinfoil hat man with ninja toys....
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:03:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mmanwitgun:
did you have ninja weapons on you?

You had to say Ninja
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:03:07 PM EST

Dammit, beat me by a few seconds!

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:03:44 PM EST

Originally Posted By mtechgunman:

means some of us take no shit and are badass mofos

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:04:31 PM EST
Damn that JBT. How dare he!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:06:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHH­HHHTTTTTT.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:06:47 PM EST

What did you have in your briefcase?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:31:09 PM EST
So how did the search turn out you compliant subject ?

GM
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:32:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By C-4:

What did you have in your briefcase?

And - was it locked?!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:37:29 PM EST
you know what? i like cops. i always do what they say, and so far in life, they've never screwed me around.

i think folks who deliberately try to piss cops off are silly because the cop is going to be there on duty (if your life is like your luck...) on the 3rd thursday of the month when you're on your way home from the pub after 5 or 6 brewskis.

when i've had a security problem at the house, nobody from ar15 shows up, it's always a real nice cop, with no attitude, who puts out warnings to other guys like him. all over town. and the state.

guys who do silly crap are not what i want my locals to mentally associate with me when i'm dealing with 'em, because i'm a straight shooter, so to speak. i want my locals to think i'm on their side, and i am. i'm on your side too, if this is the right website.

cops need to concentrate their activities with assholes that rip you off, rape your old lady, or your old lady's old lady, kill folks, drive drunk, peddle narcotics to schoolkids, you name the depths of depravity the human heart can achieve. there's enough of that shit going around to choke a mule. if you think it ain't, pick up your paper. they ain't looking everywhere for everybody if you don't have an attitude and something to hide.

you guys are what you are, and i'm sure a moderator or some other censor will delete this because i will be "violating" someone's right to be an asshole, but the real deal is, get your ass from in front of the computer and get it out there on the street and you'll have a different attitude.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:39:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By tommygs:
you know what? i like cops. i always do what they say, and so far in life, they've never screwed me around.

i think folks who deliberately try to piss cops off are silly because the cop is going to be there on duty (if your life is like your luck...) on the 3rd thursday of the month when you're on your way home from the pub after 5 or 6 brewskis.

when i've had a security problem at the house, nobody from ar15 shows up, it's always a real nice cop, with no attitude, who puts out warnings to other guys like him. all over town. and the state.

guys who do silly crap are not what i want my locals to mentally associate with me when i'm dealing with 'em, because i'm a straight shooter, so to speak. i want my locals to think i'm on their side, and i am. i'm on your side too, if this is the right website.

cops need to concentrate their activities with assholes that rip you off, rape your old lady, or your old lady's old lady, kill folks, drive drunk, peddle narcotics to schoolkids, you name the depths of depravity the human heart can achieve. there's enough of that shit going around to choke a mule. if you think it ain't, pick up your paper. they ain't looking everywhere for everybody if you don't have an attitude and something to hide.

you guys are what you are, and i'm sure a moderator or some other censor will delete this because i will be "violating" someone's right to be an asshole, but the real deal is, get your ass from in front of the computer and get it out there on the street and you'll have a different attitude.

A cop saved my brother's life. Im in your boat, although i believe that there are a lot of cops out there that are on a power trip.

Im not going to say shit about them being able to search your car or not because we have been through that about 11243 times.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:43:33 PM EST
and i have *not* gotten pulled over, for any reason whatsoever, in 15 + years.

put your frigging lights on after dark. period.

the last time was 108 in a 55, no arrest, ticket dismissed eventually. i been there bro. if you can't work your shit it ain't my fault.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:45:32 PM EST

Im not going to say shit about them being able to search your car or not because we have been through that about 11243 times.

Ha! This proves you don't know jack!! It's 11244 times.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:49:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By MissouriBob:

Ha! This proves you don't know jack!! It's 11244 times.

Damn, ITS A TRAP!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:51:11 PM EST
You're quite an old student.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:40:56 PM EST
What a great thread!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:55:19 PM EST

the man has a point, like it or not.

when i was 15, i got jumped & stabbed by some assholes just becuase i had a mohawk (i'm 35 now). i could barely walk. they messed up my back really bad ( 17 years of off & on therapy). the LEO that handled the case was professional, did not judge me, he did his job.

i never forgot that "hero" that helped me that day when i was a mess. off track from the post i know, but must say that's part of the reason why i'm LE today. eagor to return the favor and NOT shoot anybody's dog.

my .02
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:08:24 PM EST
I would have locked the doors, swallowed the key and screamed like a little girl for my lawyer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:16:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:29:14 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:38:49 PM EST

DOH!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:41:46 PM EST
I'm having visions of Chris Rock's "How to NOT get your ass kicked by the police"....
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:01:08 AM EST
Mall ninjas avoid all cops by going into stealth mode. The cops can't even see them.

That's totally sweet and awesome!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:20:58 AM EST

and i have *not* gotten pulled over, for any reason whatsoever, in 15 + years.

put your frigging lights on after dark. period.

the last time was 108 in a 55, no arrest, ticket dismissed eventually. i been there bro. if you can't work your shit it ain't my fault.

Wow...you get a gold star....

BTW...you keep putting your lights on AFTER dark and you will get pulled over sooner or later...

Top Top