Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2007 8:46:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#1]
You had NO idea of the high hopes I had for this video when I saw that chick kneel in front of him...
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow what a Glamour Queen and no Hummer...what a failure either way
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#4]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:26:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/b/6/edwards_breckgirls.jpg

Now I know how he got the moniker "Breck girl".

I am so emailing this to people!
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Lost a bet a few weeks ago. Had to karaoke that fucking song.

Bad enough, no?

NO...the bastards took video.

NO...I won't post a link.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:31:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Bad enough, no?

but did you lick your lips in anticipation?????

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#8]
What a vain POS . .....
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#9]
she had a nice rear end  
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#10]
What must it be like to have to fix your hair?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:08:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Bad enough, no?

BAN HIM IF HE DOESN'T POST THE LINK !!!!

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What must it be like to have to fix your hair?

no kidding. Yeah, I'm gonna vote for a guy who can't comb his own hair. What's that say about the man who wants to lead an entire country? Does he have someone change his poopy diapers too? What a douche.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#13]
That video, which has been around for quite a while, could easily cost him the nomination.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#14]
From CNN

Edwards campaign picks up the tab for pricey haircuts
POSTED: 8:19 p.m. EDT, April 17, 2007
Story Highlights• John Edwards' campaign paid $800 for two haircuts by a Beverly Hills stylist
• Former senator's campaign also paid for spa visits in Iowa and New Hampshire
• Spokesperson for North Carolina Democrat declined to comment on reports
Adjust font size:
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Looking pretty is costing John Edwards' presidential campaign a lot of pennies.

The Democrat's campaign committee picked up the tab for two haircuts at $400 each by celebrity stylist Joseph Torrenueva of Beverly Hills, California, according to a financial report filed with the Federal Election Commission.

FEC records show Edwards also availed himself of $250 in services from a trendy salon and spa in Dubuque, Iowa, and $225 in services from the Pink Sapphire in Manchester, New Hampshire, which is described on its Web site as "a unique boutique for the mind, body and face" that caters mostly to women.

A spokeswoman for Edwards' campaign did not respond to requests for comment.

Torrenueva -- who specializes in men's haircuts -- confirmed in an interview with The Associated Press that Edwards is a longtime client and friend.

"I do cut his hair and I have cut it for quite a while," Torrenueva said. "We've been friends a long time."

Referring to a picture of Edwards published Tuesday in The Los Angeles Times, Torrenueva said: "That's my cut." The stylist said he couldn't vouch for the source of Edwards' haircuts in other photos.

One reason the cost of the cut was so steep even by Beverly Hills standards is that Torrenueva went to Edwards rather than the candidate coming into the stylist's salon a block off Rodeo Drive.

"I go to him wherever convenient," Torrenueva said. He declined to identify where the cuts paid for by the campaign took place.

Campaign records also show the former North Carolina senator's campaign paid $248 on March 1 to the Designworks Salon in Dubuque.

According to Designworks' Web site, the salon and spa features a wide variety of beauty and health services, including massages, facials, body polishes, self tanners, and rosemary mint and Caribbean therapy body wraps.

The salon's owners did not return a call.

Edwards, 53, who has made alleviating poverty the central theme of his candidacy, has been criticized for building a 28,000-square-foot house for $5.3 million near Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The complex of several buildings on 102 acres includes an indoor basketball court, an indoor pool and a handball court.

Edwards, who was John Kerry's vice presidential running mate in 2004, is also the subject of a YouTube spoof poking fun at his youthful good looks. The video shows the candidate combing his tresses to the dubbed-in tune of "I Feel Pretty."

In 1993, Cristophe gave former President Clinton a $200 haircut aboard Air Force One as it sat on the tarmac at Los Angeles International Airport. Late-night comedians and columnists poked fun at the president for the expensive cut.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top