Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 8:10:31 AM EDT
Good Lord and the Christ Man Jesus. Every 5 min on Fox news they have something to say about MS going to jail.
I'm supposed to care why
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:12:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I hear ya. My wife even said,  if she was in jail, she wouldn't hit it!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I do...this is great comedic material!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#3]
So you come here to clutter up the gunboard with news of Martha not even you want to hear??????

, try ignoring it and increasing your post count by some other way than discussing her.

Mike

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't care either.  She was an uptight, self-centered, cold fish before prison, and she'll be the same afterwards.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#5]
or Kobe or Scott Peterson or M.olestor Jackson or..........................

feuck
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:15:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I would have liked it a whole lot better if she went to federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison, but she's Martha Stewart.  She's getting perks, even when she's doing time.

Justice prevails.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:17:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd like to see the video of her being treated like the criminal that she is. Strip search, delousing, the whole 9 yards. Then how she decorates her cell with toilet paper doilies, and other crafty crap. But you're right, who cares about her, Scott Peterson, and the other wife murderer. Hell, people get murdered every day, what makes them so damn special?

How about a tribute to every fallen soldier instead, a brief bio of each of the fallen and what they gave in service to this country and the freedom of every American.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So you come here to clutter up the gunboard with news of Martha not even you want to hear??????

, try ignoring it and increasing your post count by some other way than discussing her.

Mike

If I was concerned with increasing my post count, I think I'd have a few more posts than I do
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm really, really, really sick of the political adds.!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Free Martha
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Martha is the victim of a political witch hunt.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#12]
No doubt
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:30:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Is there any hot girl on girl action?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#14]
The sheeple are interested in this BS, because M.S. is considered the epitome of prim and proper by many sheeple. Her public personna is that of warm and nice person that you would invite to your house for a Sunday dinner. In reality she is a cold, greedy, and calculating person. She tried to save a few bucks and caused her name sake company to hundreds of millions of dollars in shareholders equity. Bank robbers get 10-20 years for stealing $10Gs. What's penalty for hundreds of millions of $$$? Considering that, she got off pretty lightly. The sheeple like to see the downfall of such a person.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:00:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I DONT CARE ABOUT MARTHA STEWART IN JAIL

Blasphemy !
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Your wife may not hit it, but I am sure there is some shemale in Alderson who will.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Have your wife re-read the code of conduct, especially the requirement for stuffing it in her pooper & post pics
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Been all over the morning radio shows here this morning, sick of it.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Is there any hot girl on girl action?

Tune into Spike TV, they are having movies tonight, back to back, like Chained Heat and such, in honor of Martha,
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't love Raymond.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I don't care either.  She was an uptight, self-centered, cold fish before prison, and she'll be the same afterwards.

All that you know about her was fed to you by the media.  In reality, she was and is a successful entrepreneur who sinned against the almighty state and was made an example of.  She doesn't belong in prison, even minimum security.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#23]

^^^  IT'S A GOOD THING!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:57:44 AM EDT
[#24]
 The Doughboy in the oven kills me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Bear this in mind...she got 5 months in jail for lying about a stock trade. She got minimum security because it was not a violent crime and she has no prior record. She is a convicted felon.  She cannot own a gun or vote.  She was sent to prison for doing something that nearly every person on trial has done at one time or another.  She lied.  Felony fibbing.

Bill Klinton lied to a federal grand jury, pardoned known terrorists, took illegal campaign contributions, violated sexual harrassment gudielines so many times we lost count and committed an unknown number of rapes.  This doesn't even take into account any implication in the 85 people connected with him who died in one car accidents, committed suicide or died under mysterious circumstances.

He didn't get a day.

They should have fined her the amount she made on the stock trade and the cost of the trial.  Locking her up is pointless.  If they locked up every person who lied about a stock trade, they'd have to rent Kansas to have enough room for all of them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/livefree/485ece12.jpg

^^^  IT'S A GOOD THING!

Oh hell, I allmost fell out of my chair, THANKS.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Bear this in mind...she got 5 months in jail for lying about a stock trade. She got minimum security because it was not a violent crime and she has no prior record. She is a convicted felon.  She cannot own a gun or vote.  She was sent to prison for doing something that nearly every person on trial has done at one time or another.  She lied.  Felony fibbing.

Bill Klinton lied to a federal grand jury, pardoned known terrorists, took illegal campaign contributions, violated sexual harrassment gudielines so many times we lost count and committed an unknown number of rapes.  This doesn't even take into account any implication in the 85 people connected with him who died in one car accidents, committed suicide or died under mysterious circumstances.

He didn't get a day.

They should have fined her the amount she made on the stock trade and the cost of the trial.  Locking her up is pointless.  If they locked up every person who lied about a stock trade, they'd have to rent Kansas to have enough room for all of them.

Not only that, but they didn'te even have enough evidence to press charges for the original crime.  Pretty screwed up in my opinion.  "We can't convict you for doing anything wrong, but we can send you to prision for saying you didn't do anything wrong".   ?!?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#28]
I agree 100 per cent  If Ron Levey or what ever GWB friends name was skated scot free why should Martha do one minutes time???  She should have done ten years hard time or none at all!!

I will subscribe to her Mag and stand behide her from now own!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He didn't get a day.

Not only that, but they didn'te even have enough evidence to press charges for the original crime.  Pretty screwed up in my opinion.  "We can't convict you for doing anything wrong, but we can send you to prision for saying you didn't do anything wrong".   ?!?

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:51:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top