Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 3:03:00 PM EDT
I was disturbed and disgusted by the article submitted to the Christian Science Monitor supposedly by Seattle's Chief R. Gil Kerlikowske. This pencil pusher's in LaLa lnd! Or maybe criminals in Seattle HAVEN'T had access to AKs and such for 10 years!?

c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j192077031
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
He is appointed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
You know, I get sick and tired of these annointed police chiefs that think they can speak for all LEOs in the U.S.  Well, I'm one police officer who doesn't agree with these chiefs and I don't appreciate him/her saying that all LEOs will be in more danger after Sept. 13, 2004.

They must have their collective heads in the sand because the number of weapons on the street haven't changed one iota.  The danger this country and LEOs face is not from so called 'assault weapons'; the danger is coming from the faceless terrorists that are coming up through the southern border into the US.  They are using airliners, bombs, chemicals, etc.  Some of these chiefs need to get out of the politicking and ride out with their officers...my 2 cents
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You know, I get sick and tired of these annointed police chiefs that think they can speak for all LEOs in the U.S.  Well, I'm one police officer who doesn't agree with these chiefs and I don't appreciate him/her saying that all LEOs will be in more danger after Sept. 13, 2004.

They must have their collective heads in the sand because the number of weapons on the street haven't changed one iota.  The danger this country and LEOs face is not from so called 'assault weapons'; the danger is coming from the faceless terrorists that are coming up through the southern border into the US.  They are using airliners, bombs, chemicals, etc.  Some of these chiefs need to get out of the politicking and ride out with their officers...my 2 cents

Will you put that in a letter to the Seattle paper I would love to see that!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Will you put that in a letter to the Seattle paper I would love to see that!

Thats a nice thought.

cjklekar
I appreciate it when Police officers like your self show support for what's right. I have been shit on by so many  lying & some liberal /gun hating, officers over the years that I have come to very much dislike them in general and I sure as hell won't trust any. I see that some have a job to do. But I feel like most are just out to make a buck off the average Joe or screw the honest guys rights over.  

I really dislike this ass of a cheaf that's in Seattle. I thank it would be cool to some how get these clowns out of office. Both on the local and the national level. And yes I'm voting. I Just wish their was a way to make every one in government honest. I know I'm dreaming.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:33:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Combat_Jack- I wouldn't mind, but the question is, would they print it?

I guess we have a different mind set down here in Texas.  My department didn't go squeamish when the CCW laws were passed, my department was put in charge of administrating it.  The higher ups just said, we need X amount of dollars to administrate it until the licensing fees start paying the bills.

We have great people down here that believe in the citizens right to carry and don't start yelling the sky's falling because the AWB is going to sunset.  Most of my fellow officers are ready for it to sunset because it will get rid of the stinking paperwork we have to go through for LEO stuff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top