Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/30/2015 10:46:08 PM EDT
ISIS threatens to topple Hamas in Gaza

CAIRO (Reuters) - Islamic State insurgents threatened on Tuesday to turn the Gaza Strip into another of their Middle East fiefdoms, accusing Hamas, the organization that rules the Palestinian territory, of being insufficiently stringent about religious enforcement.

The video statement, issued from an Islamic State stronghold in Syria, was a rare public challenge to Hamas, which has been cracking down on jihadis in Gaza who oppose its truces with Israel and reconciliation with the U.S.-backed rival Palestinian faction Fatah.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:51:18 PM EDT

Quoted:

ISIS threatens to topple Hamas in Gaza

CAIRO (Reuters) - Islamic State insurgents threatened on Tuesday to turn the Gaza Strip into another of their Middle East fiefdoms, accusing Hamas, the organization that rules the Palestinian territory, of being insufficiently stringent about religious enforcement.

The video statement, issued from an Islamic State stronghold in Syria, was a rare public challenge to Hamas, which has been cracking down on jihadis in Gaza who oppose its truces with Israel and reconciliation with the U.S.-backed rival Palestinian faction Fatah.
View Quote
View Quote
Hmm, not having any problems with this.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:52:21 PM EDT
I may be wrong, but I've got a feeling Hamas will take ISIS to school.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:56:12 PM EDT
NOW will Obama do something?!?

Please, think of the terrorists.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:57:56 PM EDT
Live feeds, PLEASE
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:58:02 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I doubt it. Isis has their hands full now but they wouldn't succumb to a pallywood film.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:58:18 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Hamas fires rockets into Israel.

ISIS does mass beheadings and executions, burns people alive in cages, and does chain beheadings with det cord.

I say we sit back and watch.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:58:22 PM EDT
lol the most hardcore in the Hamas' ranks will simply join ISIS
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:01:02 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe not hamas, but Israel is not going to let those fags thrive right on the border. They'll rnd it quicker than you can say " Tranny Wookie"....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:01:12 PM EDT
The Pigs Asses versus The ISISies....

Pay Per View?????
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:01:34 PM EDT
I think of that scene in "Mars Attacks" when Jack Nicholson, as the president, says' "Little people, can't we all just get along?"
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:03:09 PM EDT
Quoted:

Maybe not hamas, but Israel is not going to let those fags thrive right on the border. They'll rnd it quicker than you can say " Tranny Wookie"....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're smart enough to let them slaughter each other for a while first.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:04:07 PM EDT
So if Hamas and Iran are fighting ISIS, does that mean Israel and ISIS are allies?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:06:28 PM EDT
Would be amusing because I bet this would lead to Hamas getting roughed up pretty good (I agree with the idea that the hardcore Hamas guys will go to ISIS), then maybe the Palestinians would want Israel or the west to come save their asses
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:08:21 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Not even close. One, Hamas hasn't even been active for almost a decade in the hard corp insurgent game. Every Hamas cat with any actual combat experience is outdated like a motherfucker. Two, ISIS' shit is state of the art terror and insurgent tactics. They are literally the ones writing the newest chapters in insurgency and terrorism. Three, the ISIS method of attacking cities would work perfectly for Hamas controlled cities and towns. They'll set up offices for young Palestinians to join a religious movement, who will then be recruited as spies. Over the course of a couple months, every major Hamas player will be known, where he lives, who his family are, where they live, etc. Then ISIS fighters will infiltrate the city and start taking out people. Eventually, they will come attack in force. The only way to stop this is to have an extremely proficient counter-intelligence apparatus, which Hamas doesn't, as its already been riddled by the Israelis. Four, weapons. ISIS has lots, Hamas has little.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:40:14 PM EDT
This thread meeds a better meme:

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:49:41 PM EDT
Quoted:
So if Hamas and Iran are fighting ISIS, does that mean Israel and ISIS are allies?
View Quote

Well.. Considering the whole CIA ISIS thing..
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:53:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:59:12 PM EDT

Quoted:

View Quote
Nope, they will likely strengthen ISIS forces so "Israel will finally topple". Which I highly doubt either would win against Israel, but that might be their thinking. I personally would love to see ISIS get fucked by Israeli forces.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:44:06 AM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What CIA ISIS thing?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:50:10 AM EDT
Is this like the Pot calling the Kettle black?

I'm real confused right now.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:50:21 AM EDT
For those confused about what is happening:

Israel hates everyone in ME, everyone hates Israel. Muslim Brotherhood is allied to Hamas and ISIS, the US is arming Israel and bombing ISIS. The US supports a freely elected Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt, supposedly favors Iran (Valerie Jarrett connection) but went out of its way to arm FSA and wanted to bomb Assad, who is allied to Iran. Iran hates Israel but also hates ISIS, though they like Iraq and Yemen, who Jordan, the Saudis and Qatar hate. The US is cool with the Iraqi govt, loves the Kurds. Everyone else hates the Kurds. We also like Israel. US used to like Turkey, who now use ISIS to fuck up the Kurds so they don't have to. But since ISIS setbacks and the Kurds growing stronger, from int'l assistance and arms and the US military  acting as their own private air force, now they've grown too strong so Turkey will hit then while claiming they want to attack ISIS.

Meanwhile Hamas is like Michael Corleone in Godfather III, they thought their violent years were largely behind them, they went quasi legit and now are militarily weak.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:50:56 AM EDT
I'm pretty sure that Israel will destroy ISIS if they try to move into the Gaza Strip.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:55:35 AM EDT
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure that Israel will destroy ISIS if they try to move into the Gaza Strip.
View Quote

It would be the West Bank, Gaza borders the ocean and is surrounded by Israeli towns. If ISIS made a pushnit should logically be thorough the West Bank towards Jerusalem. Not only is it symbolic for Muslims but it would split the eastern Israeli defenses in half. It would mean infiltrating Jordan though if they intend to keep a you liner to Syria open.

Also, they could try to retake parts of the Golan Heights but that would be much more difficult, Israelis are pretty alert there. Plus to get there they have to defeat Assad's Loyslist s completely, as well as Hezbollah in southern Lebanon.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:56:08 AM EDT
Fo rooster awakens.

COCK A DOODLE DO IT!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:03:40 AM EDT
My son is engaged to an Israeli girl.  She did her service time but has a 4 year old daughter.  We are bringing them both to AZ for the next month or so.  Her father is the chief ER surgeon for one of the hospitals.  She told me that they are having daily get to a bunker drill in all border areas.  I guarantee that Israeli intelligence is working overtime.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:08:14 AM EDT
I understand that with US air support the Kurds took another village back and Assad's forces retook another city.  Personally I think that the ISIL forces are badly over extended and thought they could leave some home areas lightly defended.  Big mistake and they will pay dearly for that mistake.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:10:02 AM EDT
Quoted:
I understand that with US air support the Kurds took another village back and Assad's forces retook another city.  Personally I think that the ISIL forces are badly over extended and thought they could leave some home areas lightly defended.  Big mistake and they will pay dearly for that mistake.
View Quote

Until the Turks join them. What a mess.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:19:03 AM EDT
Sounds like a chop 'n boom party in the making with Israel being the referees.

Sort of OK with this.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:04:51 AM EDT
Well, bye.

ISIS replacing Hamas means gloves off for IDF.

Goooooooooooodddddddddd

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:14:43 AM EDT
Terrorist group vs. Terrorist group.  Who do I cheer for again. ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:18:25 AM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote

He'll increase the support he gives to ISIS.

Imagine Reagan coming back and the tearing of a new orifice he'll verbally give to Obama for supporting terrorists.  He was the last president with balls, clarity, and intelligence.  Saw the world for what it was.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:21:32 AM EDT
The world will support Assad.  They won't support Israel.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:23:35 AM EDT

BWAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:28:40 AM EDT
Quoted:

Imagine Reagan coming back and the tearing of a new orifice he'll verbally give to Obama for supporting terrorists.  He was the last president with balls, clarity, and intelligence.  Saw the world for what it was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Operation Inherent Resolve
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:29:23 AM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Win-Win
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:39:48 AM EDT
Wow, just when you thought the Gaza strip was the shittiest place in the whole of the western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:42:42 AM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking. That could get the party started pretty quick.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:44:58 AM EDT
we should now sit back and watch the fireworks, and let Israel clean up whats left.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:45:58 AM EDT
Israel is getting pretty bold with their new pets. First it was just taking on Iran's allies and everybody accepted that, now they are using them closer to home against Sunni enemies...should be interesting.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:47:57 AM EDT
pay per view, can we arm them both
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:51:02 AM EDT

Quoted:

Terrorist group vs. Terrorist group.  Who do I cheer for again. ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote
Cheer  for a good fight with Web cams

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:55:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:58:23 AM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

No, you're not.

I'm just twitching in anticipation on when they threaten Hezbollah .

Then things will get REALLY interesting
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:00:53 AM EDT
Quoted:

No, you're not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're not.

Hezbollah is already involved in the Syrian civil war, ISIS has already crossed swords with them.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:02:04 AM EDT
Quoted:
For those confused about what is happening:

Israel hates everyone in ME, everyone hates Israel. Muslim Brotherhood is allied to Hamas and ISIS, the US is arming Israel and bombing ISIS. The US supports a freely elected Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt, supposedly favors Iran (Valerie Jarrett connection) but went out of its way to arm FSA and wanted to bomb Assad, who is allied to Iran. Iran hates Israel but also hates ISIS, though they like Iraq and Yemen, who Jordan, the Saudis and Qatar hate. The US is cool with the Iraqi govt, loves the Kurds. Everyone else hates the Kurds. We also like Israel. US used to like Turkey, who now use ISIS to fuck up the Kurds so they don't have to. But since ISIS setbacks and the Kurds growing stronger, from int'l assistance and arms and the US military  acting as their own private air force, now they've grown too strong so Turkey will suck then while claiming they want to attack ISIS.

Meanwhile Hamas is like Michael Corleone in Godfather III, they thought their reports years were largely behind them, they went quasi legit and now are militarily weak.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:04:45 AM EDT
Well shit,  Barack may take ISIS serious now.

He REALLY likes saying Hamas.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:08:52 AM EDT
Quoted:

No, you're not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're not.

IS and al-Nusra have been fighting Hezbollah for a while now. It's been pretty back and forth. Hez would do better if they had the luxury of being sped to Israeli hospitals for surgery every time they get wounded. Sadly, Mossad doesn't love them the way they do AQ.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:10:37 AM EDT
Quoted:

IS and al-Nusra have been fighting Hezbollah for a while now. It's been pretty back and forth. Hez would do better if they had the luxury of being sped to Israeli hospitals for surgery every time they get wounded. Sadly, Mossad doesn't love them the way they do AQ.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're not.

What evidence do you have of Salafist insurgents being treated in Israeli hospitals?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:16:19 AM EDT

Quoted:

pay per view, can we arm them both
View Quote
Fuck em both, Let them use rocks and sticks.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:17:37 AM EDT
Quoted:

What evidence do you have of Salafist insurgents being treated in Israeli hospitals?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're not.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-posts-footage-of-medics-saving-syrian-rebel-in-golan/

They aren't going to come out and say that they are members of IS and al-Nusra obviously. That would get them all kinds of unwanted attention since both groups are listed as terrorists in the rest of the world. We do know that they save the lives of a lot of heavily bearded Sunnis who are fighting Assad. How come al-Nusra and IS are the only two terrorists groups that never attack Israel? Content to only kill Shia, how odd.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.