Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2014 12:52:57 PM EDT
Link

"This is the shocking moment ISIS militants took sledgehammers to Iraqi tombstones  - smashing them to pieces. The rebels, who are members of the Islamic State terror group, were filmed attacking centuries-old graves in the north-west city of Mosul in Ninevah province.  Donning balaclavas and black coats, they swung sledgehammers into the tombs, causing pieces of dust and stone to fly through the air."

Link Posted: 7/10/2014 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I doubt Jonah cares.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what they do,  so.....
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#3]
That means their conserving ammo
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't even imagine having a hatred so deep that I would take a sledgehammer to my enemy's ancestor's graves.

-Gator
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
For what it's worth...

Pete, London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Video is a fake, this is the same video that was used last year against al qaeda in Syria, thats not even Prophet Jonah's grave.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder how many relics like that have been obliterated by religious fanatics over the eons. One gruop comes to power, thinks that all that came before them is heretical and proceeds to destroy every trace of it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#8]
The deeper they open this chasm the more blooodshed it's going to take to assuage the pain.

I really have no problem watching them do that to each other.  

Radical Shiites (Iranians)  being attacked and challenged by even more radical ISIS/Sunnis ... Again, who am I supposed to be cheering for?

TRG
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The deeper they open this chasm the more blooodshed it's going to take to assuage the pain.

Radical Shiites (Iranians)  being attacked and challenged by even more radical ISIS/Sunnis ... Again, who am I supposed to be cheering for?

http://gifs.gifbin.com/reverse-1235471162_duckrabbitseason.gif

TRG
View Quote

Just cheer...

TC
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

The bullets...
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder how many relics like that have been obliterated by religious fanatics over the eons. One gruop comes to power, thinks that all that came before them is heretical and proceeds to destroy every trace of it.
View Quote

Well, except the British Empire. They just go around plundering all of it and then put it in a huge museum in London.

Which is still a much better idea than going all AlohaSnackbar on it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can't even imagine having a hatred so deep that I would take a sledgehammer to my enemy's ancestor's graves.

-Gator
View Quote

I can't imagine a hatred so deep I'd pick up a sledgehammer. Shit's heavy, yo. Fuck.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#13]
They are just trolling and the media is buying hook line and sinker...
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Whaling away on Jonah's tomb, eh?
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:29:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

I am hoping they kill themselves to a draw

I ma at the point where I don't think I would shed a tear if every single adult muslim on this planet died... I do feel for the kids, never having the opportunity for a hate free life, a violence free youth, and the chances to see what the world could truly give them  But the adults, they can fuck themselves with an RPG and pull the trigger
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:34:25 PM EDT
[#16]
my give a fuck-o-meter is pegged at ZERO
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Even just that headline from Faux news has me rolling my eyes, if that were the case, then Saudi Arabia and many other countries in the Middle East would be united against ISIS, and it would be front and center in the news.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#18]
This is Jonah's tomb in case anyone was wondering.  Did a lot of work right next to it.   A truck bomb hit the police station and school that is right across the road.   The bomber got out and ran, and got caught by the Kurds.  Did not end well for him.  He is buried in the crater he made.

Link Posted: 7/10/2014 3:00:11 PM EDT
[#19]
So can we get a satellite feed arranged to watch the hilarity when ISIS backs the cement mixers up to the well that they Shiites believe the 12th Imam is hiding in?  That would ranks right up there with the Fox article saying ISIS wants to destroy the Ka'Ba in Mecca.

Many snackbars would be given for either event and I think all of Arfcom would approve.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#20]
you think obama cares? Lol erasing religion is a good thing
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So can we get a satellite feed arranged to watch the hilarity when ISIS backs the cement mixers up to the well that they Shiites believe the 12th Imam is hiding in?
View Quote

That will end well.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

-Gator
View Quote

Bulldozer, yes.   Sledgehammer, no.    That's just too much fucking work.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#23]
I do good just to manage enough hatred to swing a cactus.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

The rest of the   "_OEXIST" coalition, obviously.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top