Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/24/2006 6:41:22 AM EDT
Anyone hear anything about what the security council is doing about Irans nuclear program? There was all this noise in the media about how they were being refered and then nothing. WTF?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:43:17 AM EDT
Playing with themselves.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:44:17 AM EDT
What do they EVER do ???
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:45:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By offctr:
What do they EVER do ???

I was affraid that was going to be the answer.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:48:16 AM EDT
Seriously, I haven't heard that they are taking ANY action. I haven't heard of any debates, resolutions, or conversations at the watercooler
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:51:48 AM EDT
I just saw a blurb on the bottom of the screeen that Bush has just asked for 75 million for Iran (which is far cheaper, I guess, than the 165,000,000 we are sending nigera to fight aids)..

wow...great... Like north korea, they barked and we will just send over the money you sand I make to keep their mouths shut and off the front pages.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:22:41 AM EDT
The United Nations is acting quickly and decisively in the matter to consider whether or not to debate the possibility of debating a resolution to form a committee to study the situation.

After they debate whether it’s appropriate to debate a resolution to form a committee and assuming forming a committee is appropriate the committee will carefully consider and study the situation and offer its recommendations to the UN. At that point the UN will consider the possibility of debating what actions need to be taken.

The United Nations will no doubt act decisively by asking Iran to consider shutting down their nuclear program. If they don’t comply the UN will immediately take action by considering whether or not to debate the possibility of debating a resolution to form a committee to study the situation.

As always, the UN is on the job and acting decisively to solve the world’s problems.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:20:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Thuban:
The United Nations is acting quickly and decisively in the matter to consider whether or not to debate the possibility of debating a resolution to form a committee to study the situation.

After they debate whether it’s appropriate to debate a resolution to form a committee and assuming forming a committee is appropriate the committee will carefully consider and study the situation and offer its recommendations to the UN. At that point the UN will consider the possibility of debating what actions need to be taken.

The United Nations will no doubt act decisively by asking Iran to consider shutting down their nuclear program. If they don’t comply the UN will immediately take action by considering whether or not to debate the possibility of debating a resolution to form a committee to study the situation.

As always, the UN is on the job and acting decisively to solve the world’s problems.

Kofe could not have said it any better.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:31:24 AM EDT

Sounds like they're into Mass-Debating.

I know I always feel like all they do is jerk-off.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:37:28 AM EDT

Top Top