Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2007 1:56:09 AM EDT
Consider the following:

9:57 am...

The students of Professor Hirsch's English Comp 101 are counting the minutes for the bell to ring when

- you calmy rise from your seat and clear your throat as your in-class accomplice starts the camcorder/picture phone.

- you slowly withdraw an orange painted toilet paper roll from your bag/purse/waist  showing everybody it is a harmless roll as you state with a loud clear voice:

"Good morning class... this is only a drill had I been a real maniac." <points TP roll around the classroom> You, you, you, you, and you would be shot. Perhaps if somebody in this classroom or another in the building was able to lawfully carry their firearm on school I might be stopped before I finished off this classroom and moved to the next."

<suddenly the door opens> and your other accomplice comes in the room slowly with his TP roll drawn, stating "Maniac killed. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do this on this campus so this maniac would be free to finish off the classroom and move on to the next."

You reply "Sorry for the disruption, but think about how vulnerable you really are, and if you think the likelihood of someone being in class at the right time to intervene is nil... well you're looking at two lawful gun owners who might have been there to save you if the laws were different."

Take the video and submit it to the news. I GUARANDAMNTEE it goes national for our cause. I would do it myself but class is over for finals.

If you can't get somebody else who's willing to go moonbat and be your slayer, just do the first bit then get into the "sorry for the disruption" speech. It's less hokey doing it this way as well.

Your thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:59:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:10:51 AM EDT
[#2]
If you are flunking out anyway give it a try.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:17:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:18:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't even notice.

Can I have my post back?  

Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
You'd make a good point, and campus police, plus State Police and SWAT, would have body slammed you into the floor as they cuffed you, causing massive internal injuries. Due to the heinous nature of your crime (scaring the sheep) none of them would get charged, since you made a terroristic threat- or so it was interpreted.

Hope it was worth it. Next question?
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:03:56 AM EDT
[#6]
This is STUPID.  Remove your head from your ass.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:19:33 AM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
This is STUPID.  Remove your head from your ass.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:28:04 AM EDT
[#8]
one of them would claim you had a real gun and not orange painted toilet paper roll.
hello felon!
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:37:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm pretty sure you would be expelled, if not arrested.

And they would see you as a "gun nut," which wouldn't exactly persuade many people to your side.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 4:39:19 AM EDT
[#10]

free speech isn't guaranteed when the message doesn't jive with what the audience thinks. they'd have you arrested for some kind of "disturbing the peace" BS.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top