Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2002 11:41:37 PM EDT
Why the hell do we acknowledge the morons? I was just thinking about the reparations garbage. I heard of this years ago and said "Nah, its not going to amount to anything" and here it is now and some of the politicans are actually paying attention!!!! so what happens is the media gets a hold of it then, more people jump on the 'potential' money train and then it creates a snowball effect.

Why entertain the thoughts of the stupid. just ignore them and... they go away!!!

Second of all we should do this with ALL the morons of the world. Just like a living creature, if you feed it.... it grows. Stop entertaining the thoughts and ideas of the stupid!

I have no qualms of having a one on one decent conversation with those that have opposite thoughts than I, yet if it is stupidity... I have no patience for that crap.

DONT FEED THE F*CKING TROLLS!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 11:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top