Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2005 3:57:32 PM EDT
There are times when I reply to a post and hit send I get a message saying IE must shut down and send a report to Microsoft. Doesn't do it every time but seems like if it takes more than 30 seconds to compose it does it. The reply always go through and this is the only board it happens on.

I haven't noticed it happening on Firefox (hint) but was curious if it happens to anyone else.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Firefox has it's own problems with this website, especially the photo server.  

IE works fine on this board for me, when I use it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Firefox has it's own problems with this website, especially the photo server.  

IE works fine on this board for me, when I use it.

It's not the browser's fault, but I'm going to keep quiet because I love the site developers dearly.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Love the site for the info but....

The site code is just not that great.  I have no spyware, I remove it for other people as a part time job.  I have problems here with IE, Firefox, Konquerer and Opera.  So for some I'm sure they have spyware/malware problems but the board itself is not completely without blame.

But hey considering the alternative I'll live with it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:25:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There are times when I reply to a post and hit send I get a message saying IE must shut down and send a report to Microsoft. Doesn't do it every time but seems like if it takes more than 30 seconds to compose it does it. The reply always go through and this is the only board it happens on.

I haven't noticed it happening on Firefox (hint) but was curious if it happens to anyone else.

Happening here too.

Chris
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I get the same message from IE sporadically.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Happening here too.

Chris

Strange.  I use Firefox only, and never have any problems. But, I use a Mac so maybe theres some difference.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Happening here too.

Chris

Strange.  I use Firefox only, and never have any problems. But, I use a Mac so maybe theres some difference.

Mine is with IE.

Chris
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:00:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Dump IE.  When I had IE I never had problems with the board. I have never had problems with Firefox either.  

The only problem I had with Firefoxxxx and sites was with the Yahoo! Games site.  But the evils of Yahoo are for another time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top