Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 2:24:38 AM EDT

and another:

Close up:

I'm guessing a Jericho since I kinda see the desert eagle shape but it's too small, and there are the slide serrations on teh rear which are kinda hi leading me to guess at a slide in frame design.  Also that rear sight looks real hi, just like the export version uzi eagle.  My only reservation is it looks like the dust cover tapers from teh trigger guard to the muzzle, something the jericho doens't do, but I think that's just the camera angle messing with me.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't ID the pistol, but I'm impressed. This is the first terrorist fucknut to have a decent grip on a weapon. And, bonus points for cutting good eye holes out of his chickenshit hood. Nice circa 1985 Casio watch, too.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:58:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can't ID the pistol, but I'm impressed. This is the first terrorist fucknut to have a decent grip on a weapon. And, bonus points for cutting good eye holes out of his chickenshit hood. Nice circa 1985 Casio watch, too.

I bet he still smells bad though.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:07:07 AM EDT
[#4]
his left hand doesnt seem to be really on the gun looks rather cupped... Maybe my eyes are playing tricks
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:21:35 AM EDT
[#5]
It could very well be a jericho, sorry but no Arab deserves to have his hands on one, let alone a jihadist. I love mine
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:39:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a Jericho to me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:45:13 AM EDT
[#7]
This may a a little...

I said a little.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:25:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Why is he missing a hole in his forehead?

Why hasn't somebody drilled a third eye for him?

Why hasn't somebody introduced him to God yet?

What about his date with 72 virgins? He is late for his date, I tell you.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:29:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I was going to say a Baby Eagle bassed on the rear sight.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:30:51 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd say his thumbs are too low.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:35:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Probably a Jericho pistol. There are a lot of Jerichos over there.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:48:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Jericho 941/Baby Eagle/Uzi Eagle. Thats what it is. Ask me how I know. Might be because the Baby Eagle is my main/only fighting handgun or the fact that no other pistol has that slide profile.
Not to mention based on the slide stop and the frame mounted safety.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:53:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Why is he missing a hole in his forehead?

Why hasn't somebody drilled a third eye for him?

Why hasn't somebody introduced him to God yet?

What about his date with 72 virgins? He is late for his date, I tell you.

oh he's not a terrorist.  the AP caption informs us he's part of "Hamas' armed wing" ... ...  of course, they would probably call the US ARMY the rebulicans' armed wing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
his left hand doesnt seem to be really on the gun looks rather cupped... Maybe my eyes are playing tricks

No, you have it right, his hand is cupped over strong hand.....classic push/pull. It's not a combat grip, but it's a great grip for speed and shot recovery. The low left thumb doesn't hurt either, riding a thumb into your slide is bad juju. Mine rides higher on the frame, but still well away from the controls.

I used to think this grip was awkward till I got accustomed to it, and then it becomes very clear why speed shooters use it, and how intuitive it is to point using it.

That said, when I look closer, he's on the trigger with his knuckle instead of his fingertip, and that's a recipe for pulled shots, but I honestly don't care if he misses his target - I'd prefer the Jew he shoots at to drop him first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top