Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 7:58:28 PM EDT
Anyone going? I'll be shooting on Wednesday and be working as a Chief Safety Officer the rest of the week.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:44:21 AM EDT
[#2]
When? Where?? Details....
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:00:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I assume you mean the Nationals outside of Little Rock.

At the last match at CASA, we got to try out some of the moving targets they have set up for Nationals. Very neat! I am going out of town so I will not be able to make it. There is talk of a throw together match on Sunday, allowing locals to shoot some of the national's stages after the awards ceremony.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:02:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Mostly posers on ARFCOM's General Discussion
forum.

I suspect very few shoot competitively;

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:25:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, I shoot competitively!

That's the one thing that sucks about Minnesota.  Everything out of my metro area is far away.  Good thing I have a local match this weekend.  New grips for my 1911 should be here today, just installed a new S&A magwell last week.  Can't wait to try it out.

For those who shoot IDPA, we recently started doing a BUG course, as second gun.  Damn that's fun.  I shot it with my baby Glock, but there were Keltecs, CZs, and a bunch of other small stuff.  Fun to watch, fun to shoot.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:30:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mostly posers on ARFCOM's General Discussion
forum.

I suspect very few shoot competitively;

Ha, That was me Sunday.
I had to work the night before and got no sleep.
I showed up at the match like Josey Wales and 3 hours later was Barney Fife.  

The worst day at the range is still better than the best day at home.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:38:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I won't be there, but good luck.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:01:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Not shooting the nationals but I'll be shooting the Georgia State Match October 8!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top