Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/8/2002 7:49:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/8/2002 8:02:10 AM EST by rogerb]
I wish i had a photo of this, but on a news clip they showed an IDF soldier wearing some large (very large) floppy hat, what the hell are thoose things ? , maybe someone has a photo ? found a photo, but the one i saw was even larger, I assume they are either camo, or are ment to break up the head outline ? http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020405/168/1cv8w.html
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:04:55 AM EST
rogerb- This site offers an explanation: http://www.isayeret.com/gear/camo/helmetcover.htm
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 8:40:45 AM EST
Thanks ed1 that was a great link., i see i guessed right, boy effective or not, they do look like oversized camo shower caps.
Top Top