Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2002 9:23:30 PM EDT
[url]http://cgi1.icq.com/cgi-bin/memorial/candles.pl5?p=1[/url]

Let me say, that there are ALL kinds of people.  Of the pages I visited to read the 'messages', the majority were "okay".  A few were down right 'evil'.

One was 'from' Argentina, "pple straving is also inocent pple... usa is guilty for the dead of millions of pple"  Another was suppose to be 'from' Egypt and was in support of that A-hole.  Another was 'from' Canada says "AMERICANS AND ISREAL FAGETS DESERVE TO DIE AND SUFFER!!! MAY THEY ALL DIE!!!!!! VIVA BIN LADEN!!!!!!" Another "
Brazil): I LOVE what happened on the september 11, I really want that all americans go to hell !!!!"  This one had the balls to list their ICQ number!!!  Some listed it, others did not...

Well, it is a public posting..... but still, enought to get the blood to boil.

Edit-
Found another one: ICQ User  (Canada): The world didn't stand still, we went on as you looked in horror, the rest of the world doesn't care

Bastad.  I wouldn't wish on to you what happened......
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#1]
comments on this?

Link Posted: 9/5/2002 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont let the bastards get you down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top