Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/6/2021 10:50:34 AM EDT
https://youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M

You fall in line with a group in this video. Here is to hoping you give it 20 minutes to see which group...

It's a good watch and really explains and addresses why the masses Blindly follow and how those control the masses as well as those who are not controlled but doxxed etc.

Give it a chance please.

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Good video. Share it far and wide.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#2]
All of Academy of Ideas videos are good, he used to do almost exclusively psychology/sociology, putting out a couple of videos a year, but he's been putting out more in the last year with most of them thinly veiled commentary on the current situation (to avoid youtube censors).  Most of them have something about mass psychosis in the title.  His latest is also worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/c/academyofideas/videos
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#3]
The scariest thing is that modern psychology defines sanity by "normal/average". As the world descends into madness, sane people are now the ones labled as insane.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Tag to watch after work.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#5]
The 2020 playbook.

Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Academy of Ideas YT channel puts out a lot of good, thought provoking content. I recommend watching more of their vids as well as this one.

Quoted:
https://youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M

You fall in line with a group in this video. Here is to hoping you give it 20 minutes to see which group...

It's a good watch and really explains and addresses why the masses Blindly follow and how those control the masses as well as those who are not controlled but doxxed etc.

Give it a chance please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/289319/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A__Jose-2042059.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#7]
It explains why everything is going nuts at the same time. Spot on unfortunately.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:46:56 AM EDT
[#8]
So, when you don't strive for virtue & collapse and succumb to your basic animalistic passions..... civilization collapses?

Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Sharp guy with a great channel.  Should be required watching.  Get your teen kids on it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Excellent video
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Excellent video and highly accurate. Right on the nose for the current situation... unfortunately.

Our "leaders" are corrupted and evil.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I watched the whole thing.

It's frightening how effective the Totalitarian tactics are.

It's even more frightening to see those tactics unfold here.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The scariest thing is that modern psychology defines sanity by "normal/average". As the world descends into madness, sane people are now the ones labled as insane.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Pretty difficult to affect the narrative when the totalitarian apparatus controls virtually all channels of mass communication.

Combine that with an “Expert Class” predominantly made up of people that buy into the propaganda either blindly or because they want to be part of the ruling class.

Very difficult times ahead for sure.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Definitely will watch later.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#16]
i'm in the group that lost interest and quit watching after 8 minutes
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Bump.

That is a really good video.

As long as it is, don't be tempted to run it at 1.25 speed -- the tempo is already brisk.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good Great video. Share it far and wide.
View Quote

Agreed. I emailed it to all my peeps!

ETA: So, how do the crazy leftists(the ill) see this video?
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Great video! Just shared.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:39:50 PM EDT
[#21]
To me this video cuts both ways, and it can be applied to the extremists both left and right.

In the beginning he states that people in the mass psychosis don't realize it, and from the comments I see online... that makes sense.

The left prey's on peoples fear of death.
The right prey's on peoples fear of losing freedom.

Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Pretty difficult to affect the narrative when the totalitarian apparatus controls virtually all channels of mass communication.

Combine that with an “Expert Class” predominantly made up of people that buy into the propaganda either blindly or because they want to be part of the ruling class.

Very difficult times ahead for sure.
View Quote

Addressed in the video.

Live your best life and be an example for others.  Create parallel structures, enclaves like-minded people.

All this stuff always starts with the individual.  Get yourself in order.  Clean your room.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I let the video play in the background while I was working.  That was fantastic, thanks for posting it!
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Ties in with what Yuri Bezmenov said about Ideological Subversion

Ideological subversion or psychological warfare changes the perception of reality to such an extent that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:41:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Extremely worth the 20 minutes to watch it all. Thanks OP!
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Very good video
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's even more frightening to see people get angry when faced with that fact, insisting they are the normal ones and anybody who disagrees is an idiot.

View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:46:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Tag to watch after work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder how much it costs to make a 20 min youtube video with that many hand drawn graphics?
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Great video.

There's a few mammals on this forum that really need to watch this.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I wonder how much it costs to make a 20 min youtube video with that many hand drawn graphics?
View Quote

2 or three packs of these?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
i'm in the group that lost interest and quit watching after 8 minutes
View Quote

I tried.  Made it to 5.  I feel like that video has been made a hundred times over.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#34]
I’ve posted this before.  Sept 11 was a catalyst for change.  It was a power grab and the US emerged closer to a authoritarian rule.  But as an entire generation emerged since then, terrorism has lost its power.  There’s an entire generation who has not witnessed terrorism and therefore, does not surrender to it.

The problem with using terrorism as a catalyst for fear is it requires people to become terrorists.  And there never were enough radicals to sustain an endless series of terrorist attacks.  So a new enemy was needed: an invisible enemy who could be anywhere;  at the mall, the airport, your workplace and even in your own home.  

The only answer is a virus.  There were test runs to see how the populace would react:  bird flu, SARS, h1n1, Ebola.  This allowed those seeking more power to witness the fear and to gauge its effectiveness.  They also learned how to magnify it’s effect via MSM and social media.  So when they were ready to seize more power they allowed covid to spread throughout the world.  Their new agent of control.  

If you’ve been paying attention though, people are sick of this shit!  They’re sick of masks, isolation and the high prices of everything.  Some are refusing to obey!

So what do THEY do?  The remove the troops from the Middle East, knowing full well that those who they radicalized through their presence, will seize the weapons we left behind.  While simultaneously calling the people who went to DC domestic terrorists.  Why call those people domestic TERRORISTS?  No terrorist attack occurred.  It’s to acclimate the populace for the next wave of terror attacks.

I bet that a new terrorist attack happens very soon.

Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#35]
These videos are interesting.  Those who would watch it, don't need to watch it.  Those who need to watch it, will never click on it. Or get 3 minutes in and get confused before moving on.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#36]
I honestly believe that TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans are sick of this Great Reset mentality and we have a chance at recovery.........however, we are at the crossroads.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
To me this video cuts both ways, and it can be applied to the extremists both left and right.

In the beginning he states that people in the mass psychosis don't realize it, and from the comments I see online... that makes sense.

The left prey's on peoples fear of death.
The right prey's on peoples fear of losing freedom.

View Quote

I can agree with this somewhat. I do know of at least one person that believes Joe Biden was executed at GITMO and there is an actor taking his place. The same woman believes Trump is still president and flying around on AF1. Oh and McCain and GW1 were also executed at GITMO. Another person believes the Hollywood elite are drinking the blood of children to make them feel younger. Crazy shit, so I guess it can go both ways. Unless it's true, then I'm crazy.

The fear of losing freedom is not a delusion, IMO. Seems to be actually happening.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Good introductory video. Unfortunately, even after watching it most won't descend down the rabbit hole. And of those that do, most will turn back. The truth is too uncomfortable for most. Watch The Matrix and understand that most people are Cypher.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I bet that a new terrorist attack happens very soon.

View Quote

I am betting that a major mass shooting (not the Chicago style) happens next week to coincide with the David Chipman decision.  The Dem holdouts will have to confirm.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#40]
OST
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:11:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Great video, worth the watch for sure.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#42]
The ironic part of this video is that many Leftists will say this is how the Right acts and might even go so far as to say this video is "spot on" (i.e., from their perspectives).

Are both groups correct somewhat?

Probably but I OBVIOUSLY consider the Left FAR MORE guilty than the bulk of the Right.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Tag for later viewing
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Tag to watch after work.
View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ditto
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tag to watch after work.

Ditto

It's basically a video explaining how societies morph into sheep and how they are manipulated over time to, in essence, willingly be led around on a leash by their totalitarian masters.

It explains the path taken by the power hungry totalitarians in order to achieve this goal.

All of you will immediately understand and agree with the basic parameters of the video IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:26:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I honestly believe that TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans are sick of this Great Reset mentality and we have a chance at recovery.........however, we are at the crossroads.
View Quote

I concur.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Good introductory video. Unfortunately, even after watching it most won't descend down the rabbit hole. And of those that do, most will turn back. The truth is too uncomfortable for most. Watch The Matrix and understand that most people are Cypher.
View Quote

Truth...

Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Tag for later.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#49]
when people stop confusing what they think is malice and totalitarian behavior, for incompetence and ineptitude, is when we're really going to see of how bad of shape we're in
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Watched it all.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top