profiling is WRONG
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:33:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Definitely not a terrorist.
View Quote

That's exactly what an underscore fed would say.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
profiling is WRONG
View Quote

They're just mad they don't have control over a good group of people that happen to be well armed.  Their moral compass is working just fine.

1 Timothy 1:9

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn…
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Get big enough and organized enough and this will probably happen every time until the half baked intellectuals are rotated out and replaced with patriots.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#7]
All your terror are belong to us.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I was with him right up until he praised Evan Hafer. That fucking guy hasn't done a damn thing for others.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was with him right up until he praised Evan Hafer. That fucking guy hasn't done a damn thing for others.
View Quote

That's besides the main point though.

End game will be even your family and friends you group up with for protection will now be considered terrorists.

Be careful with these mind games and subtle attempts to change. Never appease it!

White rabbit but Hanoi Hannah is teasing you while you are in a fire fight with the Veit cong

White rabbit but Hanoi Hannah is teasing you while you are in a fire fight with the Veit cong
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#10]
The country he fought for no longer exists?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Get big enough and organized enough and this will probably happen every time until the half baked intellectuals are rotated out and replaced with patriots.
View Quote

You know what your problem is? You don't yet realize we deserve this. You think people in DC are to blame for everything but there's no easy target of your rage. The people in DC get away with everything they do because we the American people are lazy, have very very short attention spans, and care about fiction, sports, and music more than we as a people could ever begin to care about the people who rule over us.

We're the furthest fucking thing from an informed populous. Our politicians do everything they do just barely hidden from the American public. They can be nearly completely open because the mainstream media and the so called opposition media are all in on not really telling people how things really work.

The most maddening parts are how someone like Cucker Carlson can tell viewers all about how here is so and so's Chinese corruption but there's absolutely, positively no way that could ever effect their policies. No no no, they might be on the take for hundreds of millions of dollars but China and other foreign countries are just really generous and totally expect nothing in return for all that money.

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:58:04 PM EDT
[#12]
The Kiss band logo has runes—are they terrorist white supremacists?

Maybe part of the Jewish conspiracy, bubala?

Oy!
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Attachment Attached File

There is a difference between anti-government and anti authoritarian asshat degenerates corrupting the government, violating the Constitutional limits on authority, and using federal power to infringe civil rights while simultaneously enriching themselves.

We are not for overthrowing government, but ejecting those who already overthrew and corrupted the government,
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You know what your problem is? You don't yet realize we deserve this. You think people in DC are to blame for everything but there's no easy target of your rage. The people in DC get away with everything they do because we the American people are lazy, have very very short attention spans, and care about fiction, sports, and music more than we as a people could ever begin to care about the people who rule over us.
View Quote

We? You're in Canada.

Blaming the victims is wrong. You don't get to cheat people out of their retirement savings justly because they're mongoloids.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

End game will be even your family and friends you group up with for protection will now be considered terrorists.

Be careful with these mind games and subtle attempts to change. Never appease it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDMhFntZSjs
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDMhFntZSjs

I know and I don't disagree, but why praise the ones who are part of the problem? Just like with them, he would have been better off not saying anything.

I agree with the rest of his message, but that soured my opinion to the point where I'm now questioning why it took until he was personally targeted for him to give a shit.

I have given a shit at every step, every transgression from this corrupt government. That extends much further back than this current administration or the previous 4. I gave a shit when that bakery was forced to bake the cake. I gave a shit when rules were passed forcing female/diversity hires. I have ALWAYS given a shit. I have ALWAYS spoken out against it. I have yet to be personally targeted, but that certainly won't be when I start talking about it.

I know...always eating our own, but for fuck's sake, our own kinda suck.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:05:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The country he fought for no longer exists?
View Quote

Sure it does.

Near the end of the video he said protecting America starts in your own backyard.  

Restoring America is a slow process. Yuri Bezmenov explains it quite well.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#17]
The correct term is Domestic Violence Extremist.

FBI agents are being evaluated on the number of DVE cases they brings.....so....yes, you're a terrorist.

Or that's what the 302 will read.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We? You're in Canada.

Blaming the victims is wrong. You don't get to cheat people out of their retirement savings justly because they're mongoloids.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We? You're in Canada.

bonjour. I'm not in Canada I just don't want to display this country's flag because I'm disgusted with all of it. I may have to live with the disgrace of being one quarter Canadian but I don't have to admit the rest of you are my country men.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We? You're in Canada.

View Quote

I'd interrogate him. Probably a Russian troll.

They're all over Canadian forums saying Canadians deserve to be disarmed and constantly post anti American garbage.

Don't worry, we support our allies.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

we deserve this.

View Quote

No we don't.

JFK'S SPEECH IN OTTAWA, CANADA (MAY 17, 1961)

"Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort." - JFK

"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility, I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it, and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own." - JFK

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence" - JFK
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#21]
I can't keep up. One day it's white supremacist, the next we're back to terrorist. Or, just racist.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Got my CIA hilux kit in today!
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Got my CIA hilux kit in today!
View Quote

You get the RPK?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:02:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I can't keep up. One day it's white supremacist, the next we're back to terrorist. Or, just racist.
View Quote

Communist mind fuckery is like that.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:17:14 AM EDT
[#25]
At 5:00 he says he had American Contingency people observing the crowd on January 6 and reporting “in case that mob went into neighborhoods”.

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:24:24 AM EDT
[#26]
That sounds like something a terrorist would say!
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:25:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Terrorizers evrwhere
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#28]
.gov bureaucrats conjuring up boogeymen to make sure they keep their worthless jobs and dental plans.

Fuck the swamp
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#29]
The fake mustache is hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:41:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's exactly what an underscore fed would say.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:44:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
At 5:00 he says he had American Contingency people observing the crowd on January 6 and reporting “in case that mob went into neighborhoods”.

View Quote

I thought he was referring to BLM and antifa
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:47:32 AM EDT
[#32]
First time?
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 1:30:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Thats what a terrorist would say.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I thought he was referring to BLM and antifa
View Quote

Nope.  Watch it again.  Very clear  reference to the crowd around the capital.

That was his attempt to kiss their ass and show how American Contingency isn’t like those J6 terrorists.

As if the people living in DC neighborhoods are tuned in to the American Contingency network breathlessly hoping for updates on crowd movement.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top