Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 9:11:43 PM EDT
I recently ordered and recieved a set of AR-15.com licence plate frames, which are cool as hell.  I have not yet put the frames on my truck, because I began to consider possible negative consequences of doing so.  I am very much a law abiding citizen, but I don't like bringing unnecessary attention to myself, especially by LEOs.

Do you think that a LEO would be more likely to pull a vehicle over if it had an AR-15.COM     HOME OF THE BLACK RIFLE license plate frame on it?  Maybe to check to make sure the driver isn't packing around evil black rifles or other such ilk?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Think of it this way...what about people with "My other car is a Porsche" bumper stickers, or one those "Baby On Board" window stickers, except it says "Ex-Wife In Truck"? Total fat cow on tickets, and a posisble murder charge, if you look at it that way...

It's just a frame...no worries.

If you would feel comfortable with a W sticker (or hell, Kerry sticker) on your vehicle, an ARFcom plate frame should be no problem

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top