Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2004 1:55:19 PM EST
Hey guys,

Well, we came down here for Frances and now the powers that be have decided to keep us here for Ivan. I feel like I need to put in a change of address with the post office.

This is the first chance I've had to get on the web in about 2 weeks. I'm having withdrawals from ARFCOM. The good thing is that by the time I get back, the ban will have sunset and I won't have to hold off on making the planned adjustments to my setup.

Got to get back to work. I hope all the guys here who reside in FL rode out Frances okay. Everyone stay safe and I'll catch you when we demobilize.

E-95
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:56:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By E-95:
Hey guys,

Well, we came down here for Frances and now the powers that be have decided to keep us here for Ivan. I feel like I need to put in a change of address with the post office.

This is the first chance I've had to get on the web in about 2 weeks. I'm having withdrawals from ARFCOM. The good thing is that by the time I get back, the ban will have sunset and I won't have to hold off on making the planned adjustments to my setup.

Got to get back to work. I hope all the guys here who reside in FL rode out Frances okay. Everyone stay safe and I'll catch you when we demobilize.

E-95

If you're ever in the Tampa area, stop on by...
Top Top