BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2001 12:50:49 PM EDT
This crap is amazing

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,38439,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
wow, we better be careful in the woods this year!
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#2]
"They don't have to report their whereabouts and can be lurking anywhere. They can lurk in groups."
View Quote

Don't have to report? So I guess normally non-hunter NY'ers have to report any movement or planned movement they plan to make and get proper paperwork to move about the state? She wishes, maybe in 10 or 15 years though..
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#3]
That is just nuts! Like the LEOs are going to ignore anyone in camos in an open area.

Link Posted: 11/9/2001 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn they are on to me and my little group.

[peep]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Still to many people snorting cocaine and watching "Bambi" [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Can you imagine the economic and enviromental impact if the state did cancel the huntiong season? They never will for this type of group.
I cant figure why these idiots even try.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 3:09:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 3:32:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Here is my response to her article

I did not know hunters destroyed the WTC.
Maybe a better route for you would be to try and ban airplanes, since they were the cause of the WTC disaster.
Actually spend your time working to correct the problems with INS, for they allowed the men inside the US. Why not do something to HELP bind the US together instead of things to break it apart.
If you want the freedom to do "Your" thing, then allow others to do theirs. Impress your ideas on others is the same attitude the Taliban use.

George

and no I do not hunt, I am in a wheelchair.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 3:34:42 AM EDT
[#11]
A terrorist could also disguise themselves as a Sally Soccer Mom with a mini-van full of H.E.  Then parking the thing next to "chemical, agricultural, business facilities, gas pipelines, electrical power lines, substations, transformers and airports,"

However I don't she this group trying to regulate a more realistic threat.  

Sheeple.
Link Posted: 11/10/2001 3:38:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Just like some other groups, these nuts will use ANYTHING to advance their cause.  

Also, maybe this will wake up some hunters to the threat to their guns.  I have had some, not all mind you, hunters actually tell me that it was okay for them to have their hunting rifles but they see no need for AR15's and handguns. Maybe this will make them realize that their "snipers" rifles are under threat as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top