Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/22/2005 6:54:51 AM EDT
I just got this e-mail and I don't normally pass this stuff on but I have heard this before... I don't know how real the problem is but still...

I was thinking that it might be a chance forr the combat want-a-bes to get some live fire practice (NOTE I AM JOKING!)

Hi all,
This initiation has already been put into action here in Trenton. More than likely, other urban areas such as New Brunswick, Perth Amboy, Newark, etc. will be targeted as well......please be careful!
God bless, M.

Police officers working with the DARE program has issued this warning: If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods gang member "initiation game" that goes like this:

The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target". He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements.

Police Depts across the nation are being warned that September 23rd and 24th is the "blood" initiation weekend. Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!

Please forward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual. You can save someone's life if you heed to this warning.

Just the same, I wonder how much trouble I would get in if I just happened to have the M-16 and M-11/9 strapped to me and mowed the gangstas down... Then I would lose my MGs for a long time while it all played out in court and given I had planned it (as I am posting here) I guess I can't do it now...

Still, seems like a good time to clean up America and take out some trash!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:56:09 AM EDT
Check Snopes.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:56:16 AM EDT
I've seen this before. I suspect, but can't prove, that it's urban legend.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:56:42 AM EDT
I heard the same thing, only it was 15 years ago...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:58:28 AM EDT
So, you seen a bunch of cars with their lights off lately? Better go hide in the closet with the dead hookers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:00:17 AM EDT
snooooooopes.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:00:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:01:12 AM EDT
I hear the local PD says to be on the lookout for a man with a hook in place of his left hand. Aparrently he escaped from the local mental ward.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:02:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:
snooooooopes.

Indeed.

snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:30:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 44Punk:
I hear the local PD says to be on the lookout for a man with a hook in place of his left hand. Aparrently he escaped from the local mental ward.

He doesn't have the hook anymore; it's hanging from the door handle of my car.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:12:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 44Punk:

OH MY GOODNESS!! I was parking the other night and my date suddenly insisted we leave. When I got out of the car to open her door.... THERE WAS A HOOK HANGING ON IT!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:13:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By modog:
Check Snopes.

Does snopes have archived hoaxes from that long ago?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:57:35 AM EDT
Top Top