Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2016 12:33:12 AM EDT
Right in my backyard, almost literally. Been burning for over 6 hours.

Friend of mine saw the car veer off the road and hit a high pressure gas riser. Instant explosion then insane fire. Driver didn't get out. Body is still in the car in the middle of the flames. Really bad deal.

Duplex 20' away from the riser is gone. They all evacuated safely.

The riser was totally unprotected about 20' from a major highway. Extremely stupid.

Apparently you can't hotlink in mobile view. Can someone make this hot?

http://www.4029tv.com/article/emergency-crews-still-on-scene-of-explosion-and-fire-in-farmington/8508822
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 12:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Right in my backyard, almost literally. Been burning for over 6 hours.

Friend of mine saw the car veer off the road and hit a high pressure gas riser. Instant explosion then insane fire. Driver didn't get out. Body is still in the car in the middle of the flames. Really bad deal.

Duplex 20' away from the riser is gone. They all evacuated safely.

The riser was totally unprotected about 20' from a major highway. Extremely stupid.

Apparently you can't hotlink in mobile view. Can someone make this hot?

http://www.4029tv.com/article/emergency-crews-still-on-scene-of-explosion-and-fire-in-farmington/8508822
View Quote

Arkansas NG Fire
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 12:36:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Did it start at 6 o'clock, Rustler?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top