Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 10:29:23 AM EDT
(Reuters) - Mike Huckabee has been approached by Republican and conservative activists unhappy with the current crop of presidential hopefuls and he is considering entering the fray, two sources who have spoken with Huckabee told Reuters.

The former Arkansas governor, who made a splash by winning the Iowa caucuses as a candidate in 2008, announced last May on his Fox News show that he would not enter the race.

But the conservative Huckabee, who appeals to evangelical Christians and is seen as an effective campaigner, is taking another look at jumping in, said the two sources, who are close to Huckabee. They spoke to Reuters on the condition of anonymity.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/30/us-usa-campaign-huckabee-idUSTRE78T48Y20110930
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#1]
he does win for the manliest looking wife

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Huckabee is a bigger RINO shitbag than Romney. And that's really saying something.

No thanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Huck Fuckabee...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Huck Fuckabee...

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#5]
If he really is thinking about running, it is because he hates Romney so much.  The dude can't stand the thought of a mormon President. Huckabee doesn't even care that Romney is a rino because he himself is a rino.  

<––––-Mormon, but not a Romney supporter (or Hunstman yuck)
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:34:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I voted for him in the primaries simply due to his support of the fairtax. We have a better candidate on that front now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:37:24 AM EDT
[#7]
He's another one on the ling list of people I wish would simply just go away
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Huckabee commuted the sentence of the guy who shot them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I dont think he will run.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Huckabee commuted the sentence of the guy piece of shit who shot them.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Those Officers arent the only ones whose blood is on fuckabee's hands.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:44:53 AM EDT
[#14]
GTFA Huckabee.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those Officers arent the only ones whose blood is on fuckabee's hands.

There was a serial killer too, wasn't there? And Maurice Clemmons, the guy who killed the officers, also was molesting children.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh great.....another retread from the 2008 catastrophe.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes, yes. A battered nation in its hour of need cries out for Huckabee.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If he really is thinking about running, it is because he hates Romney so much.  The dude can't stand the thought of a mormon President. Huckabee doesn't even care that Romney is a rino because he himself is a rino.  

What I want to know is why, with all the millions of actual organic Mormons out there, we ended up with two Mormon-style robots running for President.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Good, no fans here. That makes me happy.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Say it isn't so...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the hell are you giving me the stinkeye for?

You don't think Huckabee and everybody else that ran in 2008 sucks?

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Congratulations Canada on your National Igloo
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#24]
WHY?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
(Reuters) - Mike Huckabee has been approached by Republican and conservative activists unhappy with the current crop of presidential hopefuls and he is considering entering the fray, two sources who have spoken with Huckabee told Reuters.

The former Arkansas governor, who made a splash by winning the Iowa caucuses as a candidate in 2008, announced last May on his Fox News show that he would not enter the race.

But the conservative Huckabee, who appeals to evangelical Christians and is seen as an effective campaigner, is taking another look at jumping in, said the two sources, who are close to Huckabee. They spoke to Reuters on the condition of anonymity.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/30/us-usa-campaign-huckabee-idUSTRE78T48Y20110930

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm not Mormon - but I'd vote for one who wasn't a statist jackass.

And Mike needs to stick to commentary, and stay the hell away from this race.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he really is thinking about running, it is because he hates Romney so much. The dude can't stand the thought of a mormon President. Huckabee doesn't even care that Romney is a rino because he himself is a rino.

What I want to know is why, with all the millions of actual organic Mormons out there, we ended up with two Mormon-style robots running for President.

It's due more to socioeconomic factors than religion.  Both Romney and Huntsman are silver-spoon, Ivy-League types who have lived their entire lives in wealth and priviledge; they simply cannot grasp the experience of the average working-class American.

Of the two Romney is the more sincere because he actually believes in his religion; Huntsman emphasizes his Mormonism whenever it benefits him politically otherwise he's pretty agnostic.

And in before Juni4ling takes umbrage at me dissing his man-crush....

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Damn as if the field ain't RINO enough....Now a bunch of cry-baby idiots want a re-larded Huckleberry and Crispy Creme Cristie in the race.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Fuck the huck....
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:40:25 AM EDT
[#30]
This is more about the media doing anything they can to split primary votes instead of Huckabee seriously running.  They know Obama is in deep shit so they're doing whatever they can.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Theys skered of da black guy...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#32]

I just grabbed that pic, you beat me to it.

Fuck you, Huck

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Suckstobe Huckabee.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
If he really is thinking about running, it is because he hates Romney so much. The dude can't stand the thought of a mormon President. Huckabee doesn't even care that Romney is a rino because he himself is a rino.

It's due more to socioeconomic factors than religion.  Both Romney and Huntsman are silver-spoon, Ivy-League types who have lived their entire lives in wealth and priviledge; they simply cannot grasp the experience of the average working-class American.

Of the two Romney is the more sincere because he actually believes in his religion; Huntsman emphasizes his Mormonism whenever it benefits him politically otherwise he's pretty agnostic.

I don't know a lot of Mormons IRL (they're pretty thin on the ground around here), but I've only ever met one that I wouldn't vote for for public office, and that has nothing to do with his religion. 2 Mormons are running for President, and I wouldn't let either of them walk my dog. It's like only ever meeting two male Sikhs, both of whom are effete cowards.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the hell are you giving me the stinkeye for?

You don't think Huckabee and everybody else that ran in 2008 sucks?

I do. I wasn't sure what you were getting at. That shooting happened a mile from somewhere I used to live and I have personal connections with some of the officers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, that's a good question.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know a lot of Mormons IRL (they're pretty thin on the ground around here), but I've only ever met one that I wouldn't vote for for public office, and that has nothing to do with his religion. 2 Mormons are running for President, and I wouldn't let either of them walk my dog. It's like only ever meeting two male Sikhs, both of whom are effete cowards.

I just don't know why we have two like Romney and Huntsman.  I've known a Marriott that was just as "silver spoon" as Romney and Huntsman but who was as personal and genuine as can be, and despite his background had no problem walking into slums to serve people as a missionary.  Personally I think Romney just "sold his soul" in order to get elected Governor of Mass., and hasn't been able to get it back since.  Huntsman got where he is by riding on the coat tails of his father, who is a very good man.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Huckabee believes we can make Universal Healthcare if we just enact enough "behavior modification" taxes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Huckabee is a bigger RINO shitbag than Romney. And that's really saying something.

No thanks.

I am gonna go with this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top