Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/8/2010 7:33:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2010 7:33:47 PM EDT by TylerM_8]
How does Bravo Company do with their shipping time?

I placed an order today for a BCM 20" Upper with BCG and a Troy rear sight and I'm too excited and trying to pass the time waiting on it. I hope I get it by the weekend though.

From my experience I'd hold MidwayUSA as the standard. When I order from them they usually ship my order out the same day. I ordered from BCM at 11:30AM and it is in the processing stage still. Think it will ship tomorrow?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:35:52 PM EDT
In my experience, when the items are in stock, they ship pretty much immediately. Truly outstanding service!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:36:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TylerM_8:
How does Bravo Company do with their shipping time?

I placed an order today for a BCM 20" Upper with BCG and a Troy rear sight and I'm too excited and trying to pass the time waiting on it. I hope I get it by the weekend though.

From my experience I'd hold MidwayUSA as the standard. When I order from them they usually ship my order out the same day. I ordered from BCM at 11:30AM and it is in the processing stage still. Think it will ship tomorrow?

Uppers, I couldn't tell you.

I ordered some sundry parts for a build on Sunday (last) night and they shipped out today. Can't complain about that.

BCM is a great bunch, in my book, and that seems to reflect the general sentiment around here.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:38:36 PM EDT
BCM is fast.

Even on USPS shipping, order on the weekend, get it on thursday.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 8:26:35 PM EDT
Never a problem with them myself. Fast shipment if item is on stock.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 1:33:14 PM EDT
Shipped today guys. ETA is Friday. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 1:45:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TylerM_8:
Shipped today guys. ETA is Friday. Thanks!

Paul either pays his crew well, or whips them mercilessly because they do have very, very fast shipping.
Top Top