Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 5:55:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/10/2004 5:56:10 AM EST by FREEFALLE6]
Ok it would appear the Democrates/librals have some sort of system (bots whatever) that allows them to bombard any poll they see fit.

What I would like to do is figure this out and diseminate the info to ARFCOM members and other gun sites so we can beat these people at their own game.

I cannot understand how a poll can get 300.000 votes in 1 hour. Are there that many people that want to deprive us of our gun ownership rights?

As before if anyone knows how to implement this system let me know as I have many resourses to assist us In this fight.

Thanks
FREE
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:56:06 AM EST
Who knows and who cares.

What people say and what they do are very often 2 differant things.

In short...on-line polls are useless!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:59:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By FREEFALLE6:
Ok it would appear the Democrates/librals have some sort of system (bots whatever) that allows them to bombard any poll they see fit.

What I would like to do is figure this out and diseminate the info to ARFCOM members and other gun sites so we can beat these people at their own game.

I cannot understand how a poll can get 300.000 votes in 1 hour. Are there that many people that want to deprive us of our gun ownership rights?

As before if anyone knows how to implement this system let me know as I have many resourses to assist us In this fight.

Thanks
FREE

I am looking into this ...if there is not a program already out there to do this. I can write one.... it really wouldnt be that difficult.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:03:25 AM EST
Hey FREE, I thought you made E7??
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:41:31 AM EST
I did I havent changed my name yet
FREE

Originally Posted By JarheadChiro:
Hey FREE, I thought you made E7??

Top Top