Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 4:40:02 AM EDT
Okay....depending on the brand and style I wear different sizes.  What are some  good ways to tell if a boot properly fits you?  Is a half inch from the tip of your toe to the end of the inside of your boot too big?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:45:03 AM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#2]
duuhhhhh, being from Texas I can't believe your mom didn't teach ya how to buy a pair of shoes......

I generally know if they fit once I've tied 'em on.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:01:12 AM EDT
[#3]
What kind of boots?

Cowboy, always have a little slip in the heel when new.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:02:51 AM EDT
[#4]
try them on?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:03:03 AM EDT
[#5]
REI Boot Fitting

Try this, good general tips. My feet are narrow. I always have to use insoles. My favorite test for climbing boots is to sit on a downward angled ramp and jam my feet towards the toe of the boot. If they gently touch no big deal, but if they get crushed I will get a larger size.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top