Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2001 9:32:53 AM EDT
Guys the Biggerhammer site and the Old AR15 page
do not have enough info on this.

Do any of you actually know the serial # cut off or any other way of telling if the receiver is preban or not?

Thanks

Ariel
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Sendra didn't make lowers after about 1992.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#2]
So will it be safe to assume that all sendra lowers, regardless if they were assembled before 1994 or not are preban?

I READ ABOUT THE CIRCLE MILLED ON THE RIGHT SIDE?

Is this true?

Thanks

Ariel
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I just read the circle bit again on this board can anyone shed some ligth. There is a sendra for sale and it's got that circle milled into the side of ther magwell. Does it means that it is postban???
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So will it be safe to assume that all sendra lowers, regardless if they were assembled before 1994 or not are preban?
View Quote

No, that is one of the requirements. Technically it would be postban if it had not been assembled before the ban.  Also, I believe that if it was assembled into a rifle and was never in a preban configuration before the ban then it would also technically be a "postban." - that would be unusual
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#5]
LAWN DART,
What I wanted to know was if there was a way to tell  if they were preban or not. I know that with non Colt receivers is difficult to tell if it was assembled before the ban but what I need to know is if there are any significant marks or # to check.

thanks

Ariel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top