Well I know enough not to try to pick up fat chicks without a forklift[:D]
View Quote

Wise choice Grasshopper[;)]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
"Hey baby, I got a 10/22 and a .38"
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Baby!  A girl like you deserves super sized fries!

I seriously want to use this line someday...
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Most people tend to try to sit in the same location each time they ride public transportation. Its human nature. all you have to do is start sitting in that same area. One day when you two are sitting pretty close to eachother. Say something of the sorts "What college did you attend?" Try to sound like you knew her or have seen her before. OR ask " Do you work in the _______ Biulding"? you need to find an ice breaker. and remeber to ALWAYS smile. wemonz love men that smile and look confident,confidence is an attraction wemon are drawn to since we were apes.

After,the ice breaker,talk about what she does for a living,what she does outside of work and things of that nature. after this ice breaker if you handel it well she will decide if she wants to talk to you again or totally forget you. if she decides to like you,the next time you are on the bus together,you have already made a connection and it will be alot easier to talk to eachother.

I hope this help! it has worked for me many many times!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#7]
You have got to tread litely when trying to pick up women in public. Let me tell you, whistleing and hooting at them is no way to go. I speak from experience. It happens to me quite a bit and it is absolutely repulsive! Try to look intelligent and be polite. Maybe approach her and just start talking about the weather or start off by introducing your self.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"Hey baby, I got a 10/22 and a .38"
View Quote

That's just wrong...

...FUNNY AS HELL, but wrong. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#10]
OK, you're 20 so I'm to assume you're in college right? Well next time you see the girl on the bus make an attempt to sit near her, once there you'll get a little insite as to what she's all about just by looking her over. Maybe she'll be carrying textbooks in which case you'll have something to talk about (Eng/ Lit book as example: Hey, have you got Professor Soandso? Yeah? I had him last semester his class was pretty cool and he did this stuff and he was always telling this goofy ass story, and these nuts....) get my point you got a start there then you can go on into the what are you majoring in, what's your name, where you from,  and eventually ending up in asking her for a phone number. If its a short ride try doing this on a couple of bus trips, each time you see her you'll have more to talk about. Same principle in the lounges just need to be a little more sly bout coming back and looking for that person (act like you have a purpose there and aren't stalking her). This stuff really works.

There are other methods but this one is pretty nonthreatening and actually lets you know a little about the person too.

Jake
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:34:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude this is how you do it.  Sit close to her on the bus.  Then start sliding closer and closer, do it slowly enough not to be obvious.  Then when you're next to her, yawn, stetch, and slide your arm behind her like its no big deal.  Gets em everytime.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep,

Recognition/familiarty is the FIRST step. Let her see you a couple times before you make a move.

When you make a move, you can say something like, " I saw you a couple weeks ago and thought you were pretty, here you are again and now I'm sure of it!..."

Any woman worth knowing will LOVE a compliment like that.

PS...never ever ever buy beer goggles unless they come with a memory eraser.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:56:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yep,

Recognition/familiarty is the FIRST step. Let her see you a couple times before you make a move.

When you make a move, you can say something like, " I saw you a couple weeks ago and thought you were pretty, here you are again and now I'm sure of it!..."

Any woman worth knowing will LOVE a compliment like that.

PS...never ever ever buy beer goggles unless they come with a memory eraser.
View Quote

[red]Pickup line alert!!![/red]

I tried to avoid these when I was dating, seems like women have a book of the things and write you off when you use them. Ranks right up there with looking at the tag on her top and saying "Just as I thought, made in heaven."

Jake
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I heard a really good one last night.  Doesn't work for the younger guys, but the rest of us it might.  Of course, you have a ring on, right?  So they'll ask if you are married, and you get to say, well, no, she passed on a year (or two) ago....

Apparently this one works really well for a friend of mine.  I, on the other hand, still have a happy, loving, alive, wife.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#15]
start off by saying hi and then go up to her a few days later and comment her on something she is wearing.  

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#16]
 My favorite and most dangerous (literally) pick-up line was.... Have you ever had your belly button tickled before?

They always answer "Yes!"

I ask "From the inside?"

I bedded down 3 of the hottest ladies I have ever seen with that one. However, I have also gotten the shit slapped out of me twice. I thought one girl broke my freaking jaw!

Caution, lots 'o' beer and big balls are needed with this approach. Learning how to duck quickly would have helped out too on occasion.

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Heres one my dad tought me.

You go up to her and you ask if she can help you out with a problem between you and a buddy of yours.Your having an argument and can't seem to settle it.The difference of opinion is about what looks better on a women. See, he thinks its him and I think its me..........[beer]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:42:37 PM EDT
[#19]

I wish i knew brother.

I've had quite enough with all the same shit.
 In this day and age,just be yourself.
 If that isn't what it takes,be yourself.
 If ya can't be yourself,good luck.

Snide  
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Try this one: Hey baby, I'm lonely, I make 6 figures, and I have a very large penis.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#22]
try this:  Why don't you come back to my place....I have puppies and ice cream.

medcop
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:58:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Whattsa matta you?  
Never heard of "licking your eyebrows"?
THAT gets 'em everytime. [;D]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:41:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Pulling out that moneyclip that is 3 inches thick with unfolded $100 bills and counting them in front of her.  Works every time!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 10:40:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Have a video camera and a van and some buddies and offer her 50 bucks to participate in an "interview" on the van.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#27]
It helps to be a lying SOB as well.

When in the Navy and transferred to south Idaho, aka mormonville, as part of Nuclear Power training, we were 20 years old with short haircuts.

One guy's pickup line (in bars and the theater)was that - with all seriousness - he was a mormon who had just finished his mission (at our last duty station or somewhere exotic) and was now looking for a wife.

Damn!  That line worked as well as Spanish Fly.  You would have to see him in action to beleive it.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Have a video camera and a van and some buddies and offer her 50 bucks to participate in an "interview" on the van.
View Quote

Looks like I'm not the only one that visits the "Bang-bus" website[:D]

I usually pull up in my patrol car and say something like, "Excuse me miss, did you call the police?" I usually can get into a good conversation from there, and if they should happen to be tourists.....[0:)]/[}:D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 12:05:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
and remeber to ALWAYS smile. wemonz love men that smile and look confident,confidence is an attraction wemon are drawn to since we were apes.
View Quote

Don't smile too much or you make yourself look like a jackass.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:45:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Urodoji, for you its more like .... Im an out of work fat fuck ;) wanta go out some time ?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:12:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Well I know enough not to try to pick up fat chicks without a forklift[:D]
View Quote

Is this based on your experience? (i.e. you have tried to pick up fat chicks?) I know enough NOT to pick them up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:31:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Does spanish fly really work?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:03:35 AM EDT
[#33]
try something SIMPLE like:

"I've seen you on this bus a few times before, where do you work/go to school?"

If she's seen you before and you've made an attempt to make eye contact (make sure she notices you looking at her, but turn away shyly if she'catches' you) this should lead to some sort of discussion.

Don't be a jackass, be confident, and don't push too hard because you'll probably see her again.  If she's interested she'll let you know.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:11:32 AM EDT
[#34]
can't miss with...

i've decided you are easily the hottest girl on the entire bus.

or

i've seen you naked on the web.

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#35]
First of all ...Learn some Spanish....resist the temptation to oggle her...
Be equally friendly to everyone..resist the temptation to single her out at this time..you are painting a picture of yourself for her..but she must not realize this..if she does she will suspect that everything you do is phony meaning she is not really special and you are just a player..
(which of course if you do this without sincerety ..you are)

Take some flowers on the bus...make sure you give them to the elderly ladies on the bus.Watch and see if the girl has an elderly woman on the bus she either sits with or is friendly with and make sure you give the older woman one of your flowers..

smile at the girl and tell her good morning but do not give her one of your flowers at this time only the older women

..tell them you are taking the rest of the flowers to your mom, and that you  visit her twice a week to take her out to lunch and always take her some flowers..and that it pleases your mom that you give some to others for she taught you to share what you have even if it isnt much..

Make sure you get off the bus with a couple of flowers so that the older ladies see you are indeed taking some to your mom...

Do this in front of her a couple of times a week for a few weeks

Do not give anyflowers to any pretty young girls only the older ladies

Then one day..when you are passing out a few flowers. Bring a red rose just one in one of those individual water vases..

Give her the rose and tell her something like .. God made flowers so that we would have beauty in a world that is oftentimes harsh and uncaring..and that He makes some flowers especially graceful and beautiful and that she is one of these. Do not say this too loudly but loud enough for at least one of the older ladies to overhear..

The older women will be impressed and will now speak to her on your behalf...and be your best allies..

Now she will see your virtues perhaps trust you and allow you to walk her home..and meet her mom...if her mom had friends on that bus they to will speak on your behalf to mom...

Have patience and give this some time..you may have to vary this plan a bit
but the basics are what are important...sell yourself to those around her first

If she is not impressed by this..forget her ..she is heartless and shallow and will only break yours...and probably get your weapons confiscated...

This is just the basics of the scam..which you can abridge and tailor to your situation..nothing like a good scam to show someone how sincere you are...
/Sarcasm...
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Try "Ever done it with a fat guy in a trench coat?"
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#37]
When ever I'm out with my single friends I always hook em up with this scenario.

They spot the girl they want to approach.  I go over all, and say something like "hey, I'm Mike, What's your name?  blah blah blah.....So, do you like it when guys have all sorts of confidence and just come over and start talking to you?"  The most frequent response is "No"  I then say, "Really, Well my friend over there is real shy, but he'd really like to buy you a drink"

Works everytime.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Smack her behind the ear with half a pool cue, drag her bach to your lair and screw her brains out. If she don't press charges that means she likes you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#39]
lol!

that remind me of a scene from "The Great Outdoors"

Chets older sun is playing pool and is behind that pretty girl who is also playing behind him (back to back) hes stroking the cue and the end is popping in between her legs. she waits till it is fully backward (forward to her) and snaps around sending the cue flying.

he nearly got beat on by her ;)
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Hey, the trick is not to get discouraged. The worst that can happen she says no (provided you don't do anything stupid). At least you will get more experience for next time. I used to ask the same questions you asking; over time you get more comfortable talking to women. Just be nice and act confident. It will get easier over time, believe me.
Hope this helps
Steve
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
First of all ...Learn some Spanish....resist the temptation to oggle her...
Be equally friendly to everyone..resist the temptation to single her out at this time..you are painting a picture of yourself for her..but she must not realize this..if she does she will suspect that everything you do is phony meaning she is not really special and you are just a player..
(which of course if you do this without sincerety ..you are)

Take some flowers on the bus...make sure you give them to the elderly ladies on the bus.Watch and see if the girl has an elderly woman on the bus she either sits with or is friendly with and make sure you give the older woman one of your flowers..

smile at the girl and tell her good morning but do not give her one of your flowers at this time only the older women

..tell them you are taking the rest of the flowers to your mom, and that you  visit her twice a week to take her out to lunch and always take her some flowers..and that it pleases your mom that you give some to others for she taught you to share what you have even if it isnt much..

Make sure you get off the bus with a couple of flowers so that the older ladies see you are indeed taking some to your mom...

Do this in front of her a couple of times a week for a few weeks

Do not give anyflowers to any pretty young girls only the older ladies

Then one day..when you are passing out a few flowers. Bring a red rose just one in one of those individual water vases..

Give her the rose and tell her something like .. God made flowers so that we would have beauty in a world that is oftentimes harsh and uncaring..and that He makes some flowers especially graceful and beautiful and that she is one of these. Do not say this too loudly but loud enough for at least one of the older ladies to overhear..

The older women will be impressed and will now speak to her on your behalf...and be your best allies..

Now she will see your virtues perhaps trust you and allow you to walk her home..and meet her mom...if her mom had friends on that bus they to will speak on your behalf to mom...

Have patience and give this some time..you may have to vary this plan a bit
but the basics are what are important...sell yourself to those around her first

If she is not impressed by this..forget her ..she is heartless and shallow and will only break yours...and probably get your weapons confiscated...

This is just the basics of the scam..which you can abridge and tailor to your situation..nothing like a good scam to show someone how sincere you are...
/Sarcasm...
View Quote

You're joking right? Please tell me you are joking!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:22:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
As my luck would have it, she wasn't there today.  Try again monday.  Its a shame because all of these comments, some good and bad were running through my head and I sort of had an angle of approach, but had the balls to back up and curveballs that came flying my way.
View Quote

Maybe she read your post....
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#44]
If she waives you off, smile sincerely and ask her if you may approach her again tomorrow.

Couldn't hurt and shows you have a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#45]
From Eric Weber's book, "How to Pick Up Women":

"Walk right up to her and say,
'That dimple on your left knee is just sensational!'"
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Well, I can see you guys won't be contributing to the gene pool anytime soon. [:D]

What you want to do is to have some business-like cards printed out that you can give to the prospective lady.  Here's a sample:

[img]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/card.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Smack her behind the ear with half a pool cue, drag her bach to your lair and screw her brains out. If she don't press charges that means she likes you.
View Quote

Pangea - That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Welcome to the 21st century you neanderthal; we don't club women over the head with pool cues...

...we use ruphies.  [:)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#49]
It may sound odd, but I have had excellent success by saying to a hot lady (quietly, discretely), "you have a great tail, I hope you don't take offense to my saying so"...

Much to my suprise at first, they were always flattered and I usually nailed 'em within the week... heh,heh..

Now of course, I can still use that line, and it still works, but only on Mrs. Grock...
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Blurt something out before it's too late.It seemed like the girl at the bank liked me by the things she would say (she'd just blurt stuff out just to talk to me) and do (she'd run back from break if she seen me in line and I've seen her 'time' her drawer opening to make sure she got me.I just figured she'd always be there so I didn't 'call her bluff' and sure enough she was transfered(they do alot of that)and I'm not gonna go asking the other bank girls about her. Act now !
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top