Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/9/2002 1:55:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 7:03:54 PM EST by MAHABALI]
I went to Bob Bonderant High performance driving school a couple of weeks ago, during the course we got to drive skid cars. [img]www.auction.2y.net/user/tjohnson/sk.jpg[/img] those shopping cart looking wheel thinks are operated by hydrolics, and can lift up the front or back end of the car, making the car skid really easily. Anyway, while I was driving one of these I told the instructor that I wanted one, he told me a really easy way to make one. 1. go rent a front wheel drive car 2. go to McDonalds, and eat lunch 3. Keep a couple of the trays that the food came on 4. Find an empty parking lot. Now what you do is put one of those trays under each of the rear wheels, and pull the e-brake all the way up, this locks up the back wheels on the trays, Since its a front wheel drive car you can drive around and your back wheels just slide out, its like driving on ice...
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:59:23 PM EST
I wanna learn how to drive a red X too! I hear they're great in the corners! LOL broken link dude, I think. Can't pull it up from two different systems.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:00:05 PM EST
it shows up for me.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:31:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 2:34:11 PM EST by sfoo]
Red X's rock. I'll have to get one of them someday. Copied and pasted, got a 404. Is this a log-in to view kind of site? (edited to add...you seem to have uploaded the pic now...it works now) Anyway...yeah...make sure you take a lot of pics of you doing this, so we can all laugh at you...er, I mean, laugh at what you're doing [:)]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:35:50 PM EST
www.bondurant.com/courses_pricing/course_descriptions/index.htm#higs about halfway down the page, I couldnt link it directly.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:48:34 PM EST
MAHABALI, I can testify to the fact that it works. Had friends who used to do this YEARS ago back in highschool. Just get yerself a BIG wide open parking lot, trust me on that. Trays don't last long either, you'll want to save up.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:54:48 PM EST
WTF, man I have been around the horn and back, never seen this ??
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:04:17 PM EST
does the picture work now??
Top Top