Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2012 4:10:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/27/2012 4:10:47 PM EST by Emt1581]
Is directly through their site the easiest/cheapest way?

I've not been a huge fan because in the past I didn't feel they were vocal or aggressive enough. But now it looks like they are the only voice in the fight on a national level so I figure I'd rather go down fighting on ALL levels than say I could have done more after it is too late.

I figure I'll start with a year membership and if they help defeat the ban I'll go for life.

So go through their site or is there another route?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:12:19 PM EST
Go through the site, link in the upper right next to the store for a yearly. There is a tacked thread in GD for a deal on Lifetime memberships.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:17:55 PM EST
Here is an offer you can't refuse.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=bassprowy&EK=Y1CWPPAD&pubID=%20217.AAG&hid=4487688

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:19:20 PM EST
Look at the top right corner of this very web page.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:22:26 PM EST
Get a sponsor and get a lifetime membership for $300 right now.

At this point, as much I hate Wayne LaPierre as a spokesperson, the NRA is our best bet keep any new gun legislation going through.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:43:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By travr6:
Get a sponsor and get a lifetime membership for $300 right now.

At this point, as much I hate Wayne LaPierre as a spokesperson, the NRA is our best bet keep any new gun legislation going through.

I'm doing what I said I was doing intentionally. I'm finally at the point where I am willing to join up because I feel like we are on the path to an endgame of disarmament.

It would be a huge kick in the ass if this organization fails and I had to belong to it for the rest of my life. Like I said, I wasn't a member before because I thought they were WAAAYYY too passive and not nearly aggressive enough.

Thanks

-Emt1581
Top Top