Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2002 4:33:45 PM EDT
I learned this from some of my Joes, I overheard them talking about making CS gas and demanded to know how.

Mix some MRE heater chemicals with water and tobasco sauce, let it vaporize.  I don't know the mix ratio yet, but I hear that when its done right you get good results.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Start with one lil jar of Tabasco to one MRE heater.

Incidentally if you put a couple of the crushed MRE heaters in a PLASTIC bottle, douce the outside of the bottle with lighter fluid, put H2O in bottle and cap...light outside and get the hell outta there... good times!

PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend of mine and his cousin shared a locker in high school.  My friend used to take his cousin's desert from his lunch and we'd all share it at lunch.  One day the cousin's mom asked him how he liked the cookies in his lunch.  Shocked that we would steal his cookies, he left a surprise in the next lunch, some nice graham crackers sandwiched around some pretty pink icing laced with lethal amounts of tabasco.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Start with one lil jar of Tabasco to one MRE heater.

Incidentally if you put a couple of the crushed MRE heaters in a PLASTIC bottle, douce the outside of the bottle with lighter fluid, put H2O in bottle and cap...light outside and get the hell outta there... good times!

PONY_DRIVER
View Quote

Put some muratic acid [1/2 cup or so]in a 2 liter soda bottle.Now tear some aluminum foil in strips or small pieces.Put inside bottle and cap.Depending on how little you made the pieces is how fast you need to get away from it.

Needless to sa dont do this around anything with paint.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top