Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 7:43:07 AM EDT
Mine disappeared and I'm far too lazy to fill in all that crap.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Surely to God you guys don't sit and type in all that crap just to order something on the internet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
OK, I give up.  I'll just spend the rest of my life typing in name, add., phone, e-mail etc.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Send me your credit card number and I'll do it for you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you talking about Autocomplete? Just go to Tools/ Internet Options/Content/Autocomplete , and select Forms, and click OK.  You may want to deselect Web Addresses, but it's kinda cool to have that selected too if you don't want to keep typing URL's into the address bar all the time. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#6]
google toolbar has it - it works great, too.

toolbar.google.com
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#7]
That's what I had Goggle.  Then it went away.  I'll try again.  Thanks.

Weasel - I trust you. PM me and I'll send you AX, MC, cashier's check, whatever.  Just name it.  That's the kind of guy I am.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top