Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2002 9:07:16 PM EDT
All you have to do is say your homeless and prove that you have been homeless for 14 days and the city will give you a check for $369.

No questions asked.

Legal resident or illegal alien. NQA.

Link Posted: 3/27/2002 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#1]
... If this isn't a joke this only proves my suspicions that Kali is COMPLETElY fvcked up!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#2]
[V]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#3]
How do you prove you're homeless?  For $369, it's not hard to look homeless.  Maybe you need a witness?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#4]
How the hell can you prove you are homeless?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't know, but I will be back in 2 weeks and 2 days(travel time) and let ya know.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
... If this isn't a joke this only proves my suspicions that Kali is COMPLETElY fvcked up!
View Quote

I personally consider this place to be a "state of entertainment" no pun intended. These morons are quite amusing to me, although I do not intend to watch them turning the US into a joke, I am happy to sit back and laugh at them in their own state.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Minnesota used to do the same thing...200 for just showing up...Then too much crap from chicago started showing up just for the money, and they made it a weekly payoff. 50 per week to show up...this is back around 95...I don't know what the payout is now.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 7:20:02 AM EDT
[#8]
*Sigh*. I'm a San Francisco Native. But I haven't lived in Kali for 10 years now...stuff like this is why.

I remeber a few years ago the SF city council also voted to put aside money to give homeless folks [b]shopping carts[/b].

What the hell have these schmucks done to my city, dammit!!! [stick]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top