Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 8:38:26 AM EDT
I'm trying to fill out an application for a job, it's a PDF (http://www.coloradocollegehr.org/forms/application_eeo.pdf) and I can't get it to be editable, any ideas or help?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:44:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Good Lord I just went through the same thing. I was up against a deadline and couldnt get it filled in thought I was going to pull my hair out.

Download a demo of Acrobat Pro and hope that the PDF is setup to be "fill-in-able" ?

Good luck.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:48:22 AM EDT
[#2]
print it. fill in the blanks. send it back
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:50:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I think you have to fill it out in your browser.

www.nursingworld.org/cmas/me/checkpdfinst.htm
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#5]
You need Adobe Acrobat.  not just the Acrobat Reader.   Otherwise +1 on print it and fill it out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:28:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I have had mixed success downloading, filling out and re-uplaoding PDFs. In some instances, the document MUST be filled out online. For my fellow engineers who have ever established an NCEES record, you know exactly what a pain that can be. Generally speaking, though, if you have a full version of Adobe Acrobat, you SHOULD be able to do it, with some potential for minor formatting irregularities. If the agency you're dealing with accepts printed and filled-out documents, the analog option is probably the quickest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top