Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/18/2013 5:17:04 PM EDT
Posted on Facebook

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The NYS Rifle and Pistol Association in conjunction with the NRA will be filing a Notice of Claim prior to submitting a brief on the merits of the constitutionality of the new Cuomo NY Safe gun laws. Involved in the law suit will be two of the nations best 2nd Amendment lawyers in the nation. This is a very important proceeding and must be handled properly with the best lawyers. Please support these efforts.
Tom King

UPDATE

To donate to the legal fund:

The response to our challenge to the Cuomo gun laws has been overwhelming! Many of you have asked how can we help or donate? You can help by telling everyone you know about this effort. You can donate by going to the link below and make a credit card donation (mark LDF in the 3rd address space) or mail checks marked LDF to:
NYSRPA
90 S.Swan St Suite 395
Albany, NY 12210

Thank you!

online donation form, make sure you mark third address line "LDF"
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Gura is going to assrape Cuomo?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#2]
they should also try challenging on state constitution/civil rights law grounds

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Pray for the safety of conservative justices. All it would take is one more liberal scotus appointment.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#4]
F the NRA...

Wait, what?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Posted on Facebook

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The NYS Rifle and Pistol Association in conjunction with the NRA will be filing a Notice of Claim prior to submitting a brief on the merits of the constitutionality of the new Cuomo NY Safe gun laws. Involved in the law suit will be two of the nations best 2nd Amendment lawyers in the nation. This is a very important proceeding and must be handled properly with the best lawyers. Please support these efforts.
Tom King

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems the left has been secretly planning this all out assault.  They think they can overwhelm them with quickness.

Wishing you all the best. I hope they make them eat every page they printed on public tv.

But don't underestimate the pricks.  They have been planning for some time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh please oh please oh please

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Get some.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Posted on Facebook

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tom King

If this goes our way the potential is huge....
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:28:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Seems the left has been secretly planning this all out assault.  They think they can overwhelm them with quickness.

Wishing you all the best. I hope they make them eat every page they printed on public tv.

They have always had multiple copies of bills waiting to be dated and signed.
This one looks like a hackjob copy/paste of all of them.

Of course,
"Never let a crisis go to waste"
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

F the NRA...

Wait, what?

Tell ya what, there is a massive boatload of hate for the NRA in NY.

This is their chance to prove they haven't "written off NY as a lost cause" and whatever else they say on NYFirearms and other forums.

I would imagine it would be worth a whole lot of members who "wrote off the NRA in return" and so on.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck'em hard and often, NYSRPA!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#15]
How silly pissed would Cuomo be if not only this recent piece of shit legislation was overturned but the court ruled we could own NFA weapons
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#16]
God speed my friends.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

With the cock extender from Se7en!

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As much as I want to see these laws overturned because they are unconstitutional, I really want them over turned just so I can hear those Fuckwads Cuomo and Bloomberg cry like the little cunts they are.  

I would do this to Cuomo

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:33:51 PM EDT
[#19]
They still have 26 days to make whatever amendments to the bill they want before its finalized. AFAIK
Then, the lawsuits can begin.
Please correct me if I'm mistaken
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posted on Facebook

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tom King

If this goes our way the potential is huge....

Agreed...hopefully this will get the ball rolling and it will include lingo that will kill the "sporting purpose" bs...They wanted to be the first to enact change, maybe they will get it. I hope it turns out NOT the way they envisioned it
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Those  of  us  that  haven't , need  to   pony  up  a  little  cash  for  membership . These  people  are  our  BEST  hope .  
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Received my NYSRPA membership card in the mail today.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Good.  And when done with that douche Cuomo, fuck up Patrick.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
As much as I want to see these laws overturned because they are unconstitutional, I really want them over turned just so I can hear those Fuckwads Cuomo and Bloomberg cry like the little cunts they are.  

This is exactly how I feel. After the last election, I could really use to see some good liberal meltdowns.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#26]
The stakes are high here but worth it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#28]
nvm

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#29]
I know who the attorneys are, I am not at liberty to disclose. I've researched them both, and they are TOP notch. Tom is not exaggerating!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm no homo but i would pay to see Cuomo get ass fucked.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I know who the attorneys are, I am not at liberty to disclose. I've researched them both, and they are TOP notch. Tom is not exaggerating!

Holy shit..

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Posted on Facebook

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tom King

Well I'm out

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

They still have 26 days to make whatever amendments to the bill they want before its finalized. AFAIK

Then, the lawsuits can begin.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken

I don't know how long, if there is a time limit.

They changed the effective date to April 13th I believe...

of course, not before scaring the shit out of every retailer and FFL in the state. Well, the entire country quite frankly.

Who is going to risk selling us anything other than 7rd mags which don't even exist?

I do know they are making amendments to the law, because cops can't even go armed into a school right now.

The law is totally fucked the way it stands.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posted on Facebook

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tom King

Well I'm out

Yes... Yes you are.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#35]
I say this as someone that is currently living under this horrific law, take your time and get it right. This will be THE case if it goes all the way to fully establish what is and isn't constitutional when it comes to gun laws it needs to be handled perfectly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:50:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me Too, with a gimp ball jammed in his mouth.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Tom says legal fund will be established shortly, so start checking those sofa cushions, and under the floor mats of your cars!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Cuomo will be ok with this as long as he gets a reach around and cigarette post coitus.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Posted on Facebook

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tom King

OH yea!

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#40]
I'll be sending another donation in to NYSRPA.  Between buying new memberships for folks to NRA and donations to NRA and other pro 2A groups,  my wallet sure is lighter these days!  It's absolutely worth every penny.  FIGHT!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Legal fund will be set up shortly per Tom King.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Mother of god!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Done. What else can I do to help? I'm ready.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'll be sending another donation in to NYSRPA.  Between buying new memberships for folks to NRA and donations to NRA and other pro 2A groups,  my wallet sure is lighter these days!  It's absolutely worth every penny.  FIGHT!

Yup, I know the feeling. I made a good chunk of change selling some stuff during the panic. I started just donating a percentage of profits ( which was a good amount), then just said fuck it and spent it all, I have bought 30 NRA memberships, 20 NYSPRA memberships, donated to sen.ball, and SCOPE.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Done. What else can I do to help? I'm ready.  

This is not the legal fund, but donations are always welcome. Legal fund information will be posted as soon as its available.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I know the feeling. I made a good chunk of change selling some stuff during the panic. I started just donating a percentage of profits ( which was a good amount), then just said fuck it and spent it all, I have bought 30 NRA memberships, 20 NYSPRA memberships, donated to sen.ball, and SCOPE.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:05:37 PM EDT
[#47]
DIg in deep boys. this is gonna be a big one.

Ready to donate to legal fund .
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me Too, with a gimp ball jammed in his mouth.

By a pot bellied pig.... now that would be entertaining...

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

They have always had multiple copies of bills waiting to be dated and signed.
This one looks like a hackjob copy/paste of all of them.

This copy/paste consisted of everything.

From what Grisanti said today, it included:

Ban on semi-auto shotguns
Confiscation of assault weapons
Confiscation of ammo

Among other things. They took literally every shit and threw it at the wall. And a lot of shit still stuck.

My main concern is with Registration. They ARE creating a database.
Because I know, matter of factly, they wanted confiscation this time.
So we can be certain it'll be waiting in the wings for the next time...
And the registration tells them where to come and get them.

Same concerns over Universal Background Checks.
I don't want any form of registration or database.
I don't want the democrats to know where all the guns are.
That defeats the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, and I believe that's the end goal.
They do not acknowledge our right to resist tyranny, and they want to remove the ability,
because they want to bring the tyranny.

Continuing along these very same lines... they want all ammo sales reported.
Third verse same as the first. Database, confiscation, etc. Defeats the 2nd A.

They won't have to go door to door like they did in New Orleans if they have a motherfucking ROAD MAP.

I'm not a tinfoilist, a conspiracy theorist, an anarchist, none of that, I'm just a fucking American.
More people died in defense of our Constitution than in any school shootings, or even all of them combined.
This is not something to be fucked with. It was written for a reason, fought for and defended at great expense.
 I take that seriously. It's not politics and it's not a game.

I agree completely.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#50]
donated $1000 to SAF...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top