Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/24/2002 3:31:30 AM EDT
On a Briggs 5HP? Anyone? I'm not getting enough RPMs to hold the centrifigal clutch tight.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 3:37:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2002 3:40:57 AM EDT by BlackandGreen]
Vert....or horiz?.............[:)]....assuming it`s a splitter or similar..(hoizontal)...screw and nut on bottom of gov link....allows repositioning the lever on the gov shaft to one way or other..............be careful not to overdo it...........
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:23:10 AM EDT
Could it be a clutch adjustment instead? Just a thought. Norm
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:42:36 AM EDT
1. Politely ask the bodyguard to leave the room. 2. Lay the Governor face down on a table. 3. Apply abrupt, firm pressure to the back of the thoracic, and lumbar vertebrae until the popping stops. 4. Repeat weekly. This worked with my Governor, although you may have different luck with yours.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:55:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Torf: 1. Politely ask the bodyguard to leave the room. 2. Lay the Governor face down on a table. 3. Apply abrupt, firm pressure to the back of the thoracic, and lumbar vertebrae until the popping stops. 4. Repeat weekly. This worked with my Governor, although you may have different luck with yours.
View Quote
LOL!
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 6:30:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Torf: 1. Politely ask the bodyguard to leave the room. 2. Lay the Governor face down on a table. 3. Apply abrupt, firm pressure to the back of the thoracic, and lumbar vertebrae until the popping stops. 4. Repeat weekly. This worked with my Governor, although you may have different luck with yours. Heehee, would you come to Oregon and do that to Kitzaber, PLEASE? Nick
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 6:31:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Norm_G: Could it be a clutch adjustment instead? Just a thought. Norm
View Quote
It's a clutch for a go kart, brand new, doesn't appear to have any external adjustments.
Top Top