Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/31/2002 5:04:59 PM EST
I noticed in the DiFi ban she was inserting .50 BMGs in the tax code of firearms. However what if one was to add amendment to the bill that struck MACHINE GUNS from the code? That is trade 50s for M-16s? Damn! I'd do it! I could see the DemocRATS in confusion.. CRC Do the Repubs have the balls to do it?
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 5:13:15 PM EST
Intresting, I like the idea, but that would require finding a politician with enough balls to put that in...
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 5:17:22 PM EST
, you silly wabbit, once you give up a right, you *never* get it back. They will just ADD 50's to the existing laws, and everyone, but a small subset of kooks will be happy. Hey? What was that sound? That was one more right we are pissing away...
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 5:29:31 PM EST
I think this would remove MGs from the NFA. It wouldn't overturn the 86 ban but MGs would be over counter with no BATF bs... AND DO YOU REALLY THINK DEMS WOULD VOTE FOR THE BILL IF MGs WERE TAKEN OUT? The Dems add amendments all the time to nationwide LEO carry by including us citizens and then voting against it. CRC
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 5:50:44 PM EST
Here's an idea. Pass any damn gun law they want with an exemption for Leos. Then make evryone a Deputy untill you committe a crime. After the criminal does his [b]long term[/b] jail time he becomes a Deputy again. Sound Fair? Sgtar15
Top Top