Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 2:12:30 AM EDT
So I've recorded some bass tutorials, well covers with tutorials. I'm going to edit out the tutorial part and do them separately from the video since I mumble and stumble and sound like a hick.

The problem is that a couple of the covers that are best as far as playing and audio levels are sideways. I figured out that recording from an Iphone turns it sideways in the Windows Media player. Hell, I have a couple that are upside down. I may rerecord the whole thing since I made a few mistakes here and there on most, or the levels weren't just right etc. Still, I'd like to simply be able to rotate or flip the video to the correct position so that I can actually watch those upside down and sideways ones without getting a headache to compare the quality with the others to decide with ones to keep, if any.

I've deleted them from the iPhone, but I think they may be in photobucket. I don't see how to flip there either.

Just doing the songs that not many do a tutorial on. One that there is one on but it's not right on one section, different version, etc.

Just for those interested. The songs right now are Duran Duran "New Religion/original studio version", Golden Earring " Twilight Zone", The Fixx " Saved By Zero".  I'll be adding The Fixx "One Thing Leads To Another" as soon as I get a couple of things down that are sort of new movements for me. Also, I may add Sass Jordan " Pissing Down" and also Sass Jordan " Ugly". None of those are real hard to learn. I also am thinking of The Tubes " She's a Beauty" and Josie Cotton's cover of the Looking Glass song " Jimmy Loves Marry Ann.  

Anyway, back to the video. I need to flip.

Thanks for any help.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:43:57 AM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2oOMHAU8sA

I think Powerdirector still has a free trial so you can test it first.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:46:56 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TangoFoxtrot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2oOMHAU8sA

I think Powerdirector still has a free trial so you can test it first.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:54:35 AM EDT
I realized for some reason I didn't have movie maker. I downloaded that particular suite and have it now.

I'm going to check that one out you showed me, as I believe it has a lot more stuff in it than movie maker does. It's probably also easier and faster. You know how Microsoft is.

Top Top