Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 7:30:49 AM EDT
i'm going to sell an Armalite M15A2 w/ rock river 2 stage trigger and G27 grip and need to get some opinions on what a good price would be.  
BTW It does have a midlength gas system and gov. profile barrel.  Round count is around 700.

thanks for your input...it's greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#1]
[obligatory] $100, to me [/obligatory]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:34:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i'm going to sell an Armalite M15A2 w/ rock river 2 stage trigger and G27 grip and need to get some opinions on what a good price would be.  
BTW It does have a midlength gas system and gov. profile barrel.  Round count is around 700.

thanks for your input...it's greatly appreciated

What part of TN are you in?

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:37:00 AM EDT
[#3]
NW...I live in Union City, work at the University of Tn. at Martin.  

U interested??
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't ever sell a gun.

Ever.

Ever.

If you have to live in a cardboard box, have another, smaller, box for your gun.

Even if you are going to use the money to finance another gun, don't do it.

Just save up for the new toy.

Don't ever sell a gun.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
[obligatory] $100, to me [/obligatory]

No problem!  100 bucks plus an HK USP compact w/ night sights and we got a deal?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:39:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don't ever sell a gun.

Ever.

Ever.

If you have to live in a cardboard box, have another, smaller, box for your gun.

Don't ever sell a gun.

+1
Just post a topic asking if anyone ever regretted selling a gun.
Unless the gun is junk, and you hate it, keep it.
YOU WILL REGRET IT
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

U interested??

Depends on price.

it's honestly probably worth more than I'm willing to pay (I'm cheap!)

You really need to post more details before we can give you a fair price, but I'd guess it'll bring $600 to $700, depending on those details you haven't posted yet. Maybe more.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Don't ever sell a gun.

Ever.

Ever.

Don't ever sell a gun.

You know I'm contemplating this as well...I HATE to sell a perfectly good AR15...it was my first But i have two others that are serving me well (a Rockriver and Colt).  
The Armalight was my K.I.S.S rifle as the others are blinged out.

There's an LEO interested in the Armalite...he's a pretty good guy.  i thought I'd help both of us out.  I'm wanting a Usp Compact .40 w/ night sights for carry and the damn things are expensive (as well as hard to find NIB).
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

U interested??

Depends on price.

it's honestly probably worth more than I'm willing to pay (I'm cheap!)

You really need to post more details before we can give you a fair price, but I'd guess it'll bring $600 to $700, depending on those details you haven't posted yet. Maybe more.

Details?  I've got the box, sling, original mag it came with, and manual (somewhere).  No dings or scratches in the finish (it resided in a closet "hidden" under a comforter).
It's bone stock with the exception of the trigger and grip.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:46:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't ever sell a gun.

Ever.

Ever.

Don't ever sell a gun.

You know I'm contemplating this as well...I HATE to sell a perfectly good AR15...it was my first But i have two others that are serving me well (a Rockriver and Colt).  

There's an LEO interested in the Armalite...he's a pretty good guy.  i thought I'd help both of us out.  I'm wanting a Usp Compact .40 w/ night sights for carry and the damn things are expensive (as well as hard to find NIB).

Why don't you just sell the upper and keep the lower to yourself?  Eventually you'll want another AR at some point down the road?  Do you want to pay the FFL and transfer tax for another lower?  Keep the extra lower in the safe for another day.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:48:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#12]
chrome-lined barrel?

(I assume it does...)

which stock? A2, fixed telestock, or collapsible telestock?

Bayonet lug?
Flash hider?

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:52:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't ever sell a gun.

Ever.

Ever.

Don't ever sell a gun.

Why don't you just sell the upper and keep the lower to yourself?  Eventually you'll want another AR at some point down the road?  Do you want to pay the FFL and transfer tax for another lower?  Keep the extra lower in the safe for another day.

I've considered this as well.  I hate to sell a gun...much like the other posters suggest I feel that soon enough i'll regret it.  That doesn't change the fact that the aforementioned pistol I want/need runs around $699 NIB.  

I'm afraid I won't be able to get the money out of it I need (the upper i mean).  

I'm appreciate the input though...keep it coming.  I'm still open to options.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:53:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
chrome-lined barrel?

(I assume it does...)

Bayonet lug?
Flash hider?

collapsible stock.  A2 flash hider.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
chrome-lined barrel?

(I assume it does...)

Bayonet lug?
Flash hider?

collapsible stock.  A2 flash hider.  

You should have no problem getting $700 for it.

I'd offer to buy it (I'm cheap, I would only offer $650) but I'm currently pursuing another toy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top